Search results

1. N

What to feed a LARGE QUEEN ANGEL??????

It's eating good already but I want it to eat all that it needs . Like sponge , etc...
  2. N

Putting cement blocks in a reef tank

I'm planning on a big reef with some larger fish. I figure About 300lbs of live rock will be plenty for the bio load [ the tank is 300 and sump is about 50 ], but it still won't be enough for me to stack it like I want. I found some great base rock on hirocks.com . Only like 89us dollars...
  3. N

Thats what I'm feeding, so I guess I'm good. Are there any good sites that have this food cheap with no crazy delivery charge?
  4. N

I would like to know what other people are feeding their larger angels? I know they tend to be more picky than the smaller pygmy's . :bigbounce
  5. N

Thats the idea I got
  6. N

Will they turn purple? Did you clean them with anything special first?
  7. N

Do you have any pics Wit?
  8. N

Anybody with any experience?
  9. N

I have a 300 gallon future reef tank. I already have 200 lbs of live rock, wich I now know won,t be close to enough! But , if I can put some cement blocks behind and under the live rock it would really help the 200 lbs of rock look like alot more.Is this safe? I have seen it done before but Will...
  10. N

carribean live rock pics ?

International marine fish. Great price of 3 dollars a pound to your nearest airport !!!!!!! Ask for gary. Great guy. He sent me very big pieces about 17 inches or bigger. Lot's of holes and such. Good luck.
  11. N

Thanks for the info. Do you know where there is any good pics?
  12. N

But the price is so good...I might get it anyway....Stupid?...maybe.
  13. N

Where to Find Acrylic

Try the net...I got pieces cheaper including the shipping, than my local guy.
  14. N

I love pink!

Pretty piece
  15. N

I would hate to order without seeing it.....
  16. N

Anybody have pics of carribean rock? What does it look like? Does it resemble tonga, fiji, etc.. IS IT LIGHT OR HEAVY? DIFFERENT SHAPES, FLAT OR BOULDERS? Lots of color or what. I can get a great deal on the stuff but never seen it first hand. What do you think of it? Anybody with some pics...
  17. N

Ouch - poor mushroom leather!

Sometimes you will get small pieces that die off. Was that spot different looking the past couple days ? Or did It just disappear overnight. Anyway it will grow back.
  18. N

Shark tanks .... anybody?

I know plenty of the people here have reef tanks.Does anybody have a Shark tank. I mean like with big leopards or black tips? I would like to see some pics of that!!!!!!!! For a change anyway... :hallo:
  19. N

Shrimp

Some mandrin gobies pick at those types of things
  20. N

new set up cloudy?

Just went to check tank and.............it's pretty clear! Bunch of crap in skimmer bucket. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH peace of mind. Once again thanks for the help.