Search results

1. MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

these trio of clowns were brought home on 09-14-2012, so it's almost 4 months since then. the White eyed Platinum has gotten the biggest (about 1.25"). the (2) Top shelf Picasso's are around 1" and have developed their black pretty good. All 3 are close to 9 months old. White eyed...
  2. MarvinsReef

I like Picasso clownfishes, do you?

Just did an update on my thread.. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MarvinsReef

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Bump! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MarvinsReef

Thank you. :) I've had the tank set up since 09 I think but the conversion to clownfish/anemone tank was done last Nov. So one year of being a dedicated clownfish/anemone tank. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MarvinsReef

here's the other pics that only had 5 bulbs on (4 Blue+ & 1 Fiji Purple). in the middle of me taking pics, the 2 BlueSp turned off. LoL BIG MAMA BIG MAMA & BIG BOY, cuddling before lights out in their favorite spot. they're also cleaning in this area for the past few days...
  6. MarvinsReef

adding updated pics... added 11-04-2012.. new BTA morph. really like the orange tips on this one. Right side BTA's and clowns Left side BTA's and clowns VID -- 1080p available http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA_b3_-aBZY
  7. MarvinsReef

What lights, skimmer etc. - Lights: Aquactinics 7 bulb T5 fixture; SRO 2000 INT skimmer What do you feed and how often? - I feed the fishes 4 kinds of pellets in an auto feeder.. Otohime C1, TDO C2, NLS 0.5mm, NLS 1mm; I'm currently feeding the BTA's Formula 1 3x/day small amounts What...
  8. MarvinsReef

Thank you. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MarvinsReef

Thank you. :) a vids to enjoy. :) WEEK 36: Clownfish & Anemone Tank Extended Version - YouTube Teaser VID - YouTube Clownfish & Anemone Tank Feeding VID - YouTube
  10. MarvinsReef

Good deal. Congrats on the new RBTA. :)
  11. MarvinsReef

Thank you. :)
  12. MarvinsReef

Thanks a bunch. :)
  13. MarvinsReef

here's a few more shots. 2/3 left 2/3 right
  14. MarvinsReef

Thank you very much. :)
  15. MarvinsReef

FTS as of last night. :)
  16. MarvinsReef

Water change done and nems fed last night. I think the BTA's enjoyed the feeding last night. ;)
  17. MarvinsReef

I don't think he ships. :(
  18. MarvinsReef

Thank you both.. :)
  19. MarvinsReef

check out the newest vid.. Happy 11 months old to my clowns. HD viewing available. :) WEEK 36: Clownfish & Anemone Tank Extended Version - YouTube
  20. MarvinsReef

check out the newest vid.. Happy 11 months old to my clowns. HD viewing available. :) WEEK 36: Clownfish & Anemone Tank Extended Version - YouTube