Search results

1. L

Live Rock for sale and other tank items

Really, really need to sell!! I have approx 200# of Live Rock that has been in my tank for about 3-4 years. I'm asking $3.00/#. It is Fiji and base rock. Other items for sale: LifeReef double Overflow System - $100.00 Aquaclear Skimmer - $50.00 20L sump w/ baffles - $20.00 140G tank w/...
  2. L

Questions about selling tank/equip

Hi All, I've made the painful decision to sell everything.:tears: My problem is I have no clue what to ask. It's on the board now for $1250.00 It a 140G Oceanic tank / stand. I'd like to sell it complete but realize I might get more if I break it up. It has 200# LR, ?# LS. I've got a Life...
  3. L

Need to sell

Hi All I need to sell my tank. The problem is I don't know if I'm asking to much. How do you determine how much to ask for? Any ideas or suggestion? Thanks Lorri PS: The tank is listed in Drygoods for sale section.
  4. L

For Sale 140G in Dallas, TX area

Need to sell, as I just don't have the time and to many other major projects. 140G Oceanic tank and stand "NON DRILLED", approx 200# LR (Fiji & base), LS, 2 Maxijet 1200 Powerheads, Aquaclear filter, Aquaclear Skimmer, 20L sump tank w/ baffles, LifeReef Overflow System, 3 stage RO unit...
  5. L

Tanks for sale

I'm getting out. I have two tanks that are currently running and have been for just over 3 yrs. Tank 1 is 140G non drilled Oceanic w/ stand, 145# LR, 150# sand, Aquaclear filter, Life Reef Overflow, Aquatic Reef System 50gpd 3 stage RO unit, 20L sump w/ Aquaclear Skimmer. Live stock is a...