Search results

1. coleBB

My 200gl

dude that seems like a lot of work...but i know how somthing can bug the crap out of you untill you make it right in your own mind..if your gonna do it...do it now be4 you have it totally stocked...go for it, recruit some help
  2. coleBB

My 200gl

can we get discounts at the reef cleaners site for being part of this forum or how does that work?
  3. coleBB

R/O vs Distilled

i have my ro hooked up to my washer hookups also both hot and cold not so much hot tho just alittle for added pressure but i have tested the temp to make sure its not above 60 degrees i get killllller pressure out of it...the wifey does wash...i make water at the same time ...MCLOVIN IT
  4. coleBB

My 200gl

i really should add more sand but i just rake mine everyother day
  5. coleBB

r o connectors

i am about to just start making my own nylon fittings..i need an 1/8 inch female.......prbably not going to happen...thanks for the site tho i did find some stuff on air water ice
  6. coleBB

r o connectors

does anyone know a good site that sells a good amount of water connectors for 1/4 pressure fits that isnt going to charge 10 dollars for one part??
  7. coleBB

My 200gl

dude u are crazy huh...lol
  8. coleBB

My 200gl

i am not exactly sure on that...ive noticed after about 45 days that they didnt seem AS blueish..yeah its east to get crazy..I had some bad test kits once that had just gottin old and they were giving me all sorts of weird reading..so of course i over reacted and messed my tank up sooooo much...
  9. coleBB

in wall tank

hey tank looks siiick.. nice work. my buddy built his in wall with front access but he made the doors flush mounted, with those magnet pop out things..you know u push in and they pop out... sorry lack of words for description.. i like the no handle look..u knowww
  10. coleBB

My 200gl

i also have 14ks, ive been playing with the idea of 20's lately...i dunno tho.. my current poerpaq dont seem as bue as i thought they would...maybe im just too use to it..i really like that size of tank tho ive looked at 180's but i want something with a little more depth
  11. coleBB

RO water

nice
  12. coleBB

RO water

yeah not for sw that would be defeating the purpose of the ro system...what kinda of ro did you choose>
  13. coleBB

Green Bubble Coral

if your lighting and water params are up to par.... there is no reason that it wont regrow and repair itself... i personally feed most my lps a small amount once a week the day be4 my water change
  14. coleBB

Snails of God

well theres a buzz kill...haha..i cant get my snails to eat any of that...snails from hell!!!!!!:brothawolf:
  15. coleBB

My 200gl

yea a nice setup like that deserves the time to get it right the fisrt time....i came at the reef hobby from left field and boy did i pay for it..whats the dimensions on your tank..i also am a BLUE type of guy
  16. coleBB

Holy Crap!~!!!!!!!

we were reffering to 3rd world countries because we have a sence of humor, not because were trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable...what do i or any of us care what someone does with there money..if u ever come through iowa with that ride come see me bro,,ha....guy here in town has a gran...
  17. coleBB

Other pets.

i have 3 rotties that think they are fish we go swimmin in the local quarry everyday
  18. coleBB

Holy Crap!~!!!!!!!

maseratis are bad..really bad dont get me wrong but honestly the new m6 blows all that completly out of the water.......v10 500hp 6 speed YouTube - m6board.com presents: BMW M6 vs Lamborghini Gallardo yes a third world country and then some//////
  19. coleBB

Test Numbers

kh is a measurement of alkalinty...they are not 2 seperate tests Alkalinity in meq/L at 2.5 would be 7 in dkh(what your callin KH) KH value in dKH at 12 would be 4.3 in meq/L(or what you callin alk) maybe your tests instructions have u confused.... what test kit are you using by the way...
  20. coleBB

My 200gl

could be the reason for low calcium...ecspecially if your low stocked..once you get the mg up, its a hek of alot easier to keep your calcium where you want it...same goes for alk.......cross reference your test kits also..i once though i was in major trouble and it was just my tests