Search results

1. KimPossible

Large Fish Suggestions

Thanks guys, the input is much appreciated!
  2. KimPossible

Large Fish Suggestions

I'm taking this all in.... Thanks for these suggestions... Eric, I like the Sweetlips... Michael, what is the 3rd fish pic? Yesterday I removed a beautiful Minatus Grouper (Red with Blue Spots...wow man...), it was way to aggressive and my Lion was constantly defending himself and was...
  3. KimPossible

Large Fish Suggestions

Hello Everyone ! I hope 2010 is turning out to be a fantastic year for everyone!! I want to add another large fish to my 230 gal. Preditor Swim Tank. Currently I have: These are VERY Large Golden Sapo aka Guineafowl Dogface Puffer Volitan Lionfish .... the colored variety...
  4. KimPossible

Tube worm closed up

I would give it time. If the tube is still full in form, I suspect that the worm is behaving the way they do. Mine often stays in its tube for a couple days, secretes tube building goo, puffs out reproductive smoke, looses its plume and builds another. I have had Sabellidae( non-calcareous)...
  5. KimPossible

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Glad to hear your mom is doing better Doni:snshne: Your macro shots are fantastic! I just went back and watched your clowns playing in their hadoni :) Too much fun!
  6. KimPossible

What do you do with your dirty water change water?

Straight down the toilet for me too...
  7. KimPossible

Nudibranch Attack of a tube anemone

That was pretty cool!
  8. KimPossible

O.T.Happy Birthday Jimeluiz!

Happy Birthday ! Hope all is well :)
  9. KimPossible

OT: Sharing my excitement!

Fantastic Stace ! They make mini washers and dryers and if you wear the same clothes and limit washing, you could have Quite the equipment room :D Congratulation!
  10. KimPossible

almost everything is dead!!!!!!!!!

Varga, I am soooo sorry to hear this tragedy. I agree in regards to the xenia, they look irritated not dying. Yes, I see your that your snails are stressed, hanging on the best they can. The best of the as far as we know two evils, is that your tank had a jolt that caused all this damage...
  11. KimPossible

Kim’s 120 Possibilities

Yeah I know, I've already noticed a change in texture and in my sea squirts too. I will continue to add a bit phyto at night when the skimmer is off. i know peeps who add phyto and run skimmers (not at the same time though), I just wanted to get a little of the gunk out! *sigh*
  12. KimPossible

Frankie's 120gal. glass experiment

I love your new scape Frankie, it has really opened up your tank. Wow ! the monti that you pulled out is absolutely beautiful. Your hole tank is SPS, isn't it?
  13. KimPossible

Kim’s 120 Possibilities

:p Just keep skimming, just keep skimming..... I've pulled out 4 gallons so far tonight, so I'm already doing 2 less gallons in the same period. Dirty, Dirty Girl !
  14. KimPossible

FW pics

Electric blue is right, he is a stunning color. He looks clad in Opal.
  15. KimPossible

Horseshoe crab..

Stace, That is actually a very good article; offering a chance for aquarists who have this animal the opportunity to provide an adequate environment and feeding regimen. Wet Web Media is one of my preferred learning tools. Glad to hear your critter is doing well and growing :)
  16. KimPossible

OT: good furniture?

I like Ashley too, quality furniture and a good price.... but, your paying for quality furniture, so it's not the least expensive furniture out there. DONT go to Ethen Allen..... WAY over priced!!!!!!!
  17. KimPossible

For the Ladies.

That's wonderful Paul! Newport News, I am familiar with their catalogue. Nice, trendy, attractive clothing. I purchase from them maybe twice a year. Your daughter is part of their advertising team, very nice, it must be an exciting career for her. Nice pic, you've got some beautiful ladies!
  18. KimPossible

Mugshot thread!

Holy Smokes!....how can we be sure that's your tank??? you sleeves aren't even wet :p Great pic!
  19. KimPossible

Ot: Omg> My Daughter Carnegie Hall

How exciting !!!!! Great pictures! I've spent very little time on the east coast so I soak up these pictures up. Did you video any part of the concert? I know your not supposed to.... but hey, you never know.
  20. KimPossible

Kim’s 120 Possibilities

Ok, I won't get discouraged just yet, I'll work with the EMMENCE water repleneshes, I was going to allow the drainage to empty back in the tank, but maybe that's not a good idea. I'll dump the crap being pulled and put in fresh SW. Talk about time and energy intensive.... When I get back in...