Search results

1. UnderWaterParadise

Post your enchinophylias!

I'm thinking yours is a Robokoki as well. EIther that or Elephantotus
  2. UnderWaterParadise

Hey Larry, that one has a ton of potiental. That's the good thing about chalices, you can find brown ones for cheap and sit back and watch them color up. I have 3-4 colonies right now that are coloring up nicely. One of them is a 6x6 colony of Mycedium Robokoki
  3. UnderWaterParadise

Sweet piece Larry. LMK if you frag it Rob
  4. UnderWaterParadise

Show off your favias!

Sweet War corals Larry!!! The A.M is my favorite favia/Favites right now. I need to get a chunk of that Blue A.M
  5. UnderWaterParadise

Always nice to see these good threads come back to life!!!
  6. UnderWaterParadise

Discouraged...

IMO those 2 fish are not a Beginner fish for someone who has never kept a SW tank. PBT are ICH magnets and require a very healthy Stable system with no temp swings or anything. Even with a QT system you are going to lose fish. Do your homework and make sure the fish is healthy before...
  7. UnderWaterParadise

Lookin at starting a 60g or 100+g cube

I think cube tanks are some of the nicest and easy design with lot's of flow through a closed loop. I have a 110g cube 30x30x32 that I bought used. I am thinking of making a new one at 32x32x25 or so with 5 holes in the back panel for CL returns and 1 in the bottom for the CL drain. I also...
  8. UnderWaterParadise

I love the pink/red color to the far right of the last one!!!
  9. UnderWaterParadise

terelabrus rubrovittatus

I'm looking for info on this one as well. I rec'd one from a supplier last week and have been searching for info since. The one I have has bright yellow stripes rather then the white in the pic above. Here is the only info I have gotten so far. Seems to be a rare fish with a high price tag...
  10. UnderWaterParadise

How to change username

But boozeman is sooooooooo much better ;)
  11. UnderWaterParadise

How to change username

you guys are the best!!!!
  12. UnderWaterParadise

How to change username

Thank You! Since I opened up my store I have had little time for the boards. Your kindness reminded me why I always liked RS the best! I will have to stop in more often By the way where is that Craig guy at?? I know he is still surfing here somewhere
  13. UnderWaterParadise

How to change username

I would like to change my user name to my Retail store name. Please LMK how New user name should be underwaterparadise Thank You Rob
  14. UnderWaterParadise

Great info on fragging and growth sequence

I have a few nice color morphs so LMK when your ready for a frag or 2. I have a Blue base green polyp,solid purple and a solid bright green
  15. UnderWaterParadise

my Ocellinas like high light and good flow. My cyphastreas are the fastest growing corals I have.
  16. UnderWaterParadise

Not too bad. Too damn hot though. Just got my electric bill $460:bugout: :bugout: Tanks are doing well though. How's the back?
  17. UnderWaterParadise

CHeck out Jen's blog. Great info http://blogs.frags.org/member.php?uid=4043
  18. UnderWaterParadise

That is a wicked piece!!!!
  19. UnderWaterParadise

2x54w t5 retro Sac. Ca. area

I have a complete retro just mount it add bulbs and ready to go. I bought 3 of these units about 2 years ago and have never used this one other then to make sure it worked. it has a Sylvania Programable ballast and each bulb has it's own reflector ( the unit is 1 48" refelctor with 1 bul on...
  20. UnderWaterParadise

lighting for sale Sac. Cali. area

Make me an offer I cannot refuse!