Search results

1. Spooda420

OT: Word Relation Game

beer
  2. Spooda420

Happy BDay to the Bday girl herslef

happy birthday. 50 years old and 50 years wise.. may there be many more! now go getcha somethin' :)
  3. Spooda420

Project 58!! (Image intense)

Nick the tank looks like its coming along great.... Im glad your starting to add frags that way in a year from now we can trade. I have a wickedly pink stylo that I got from Inland Aquatics in January. Once the Acros are frag-able let me know I have that tricolor and a couple of millies that...
  4. Spooda420

Rowaphos

thanks all... Ill send them a PM
  5. Spooda420

Rowaphos

hey Mike, I was thinking about skipping the pump for the reactor all together, and just use the effulent from the CA reactor to provide water to the rowaphos reactor. im not worried about the po4 from the CA reactor I use ARM I just did not want to run another pump back there.. (last time i...
  6. Spooda420

Rowaphos

so you think the reactor is better? Thats what I thought as well. I still am wondering about the output from a CA reactor running to the rowa reactor... ANYONE?
  7. Spooda420

Rowaphos

Whats better the rowa sponge or the reactor combo? I need to start to think about removing the po4 from my system. Also if the reactor is better is it possible to run that in conjuction with my CA reactor? I mean using the output line coming from the CA reactor going into the rowaphos...
  8. Spooda420

Camera's

Research it first here. http://www.steves-digicams.com/
  9. Spooda420

Going down the TUNZE route

yuppers the Tunzes streams are awesome.
  10. Spooda420

First Saltwater tank!!!

cool... how long has it been set up? .... remember read first, buy second. research everything, or else you'll buy items you should have bought first...
  11. Spooda420

Zomania and aquaticgems

never mind As Far A I Know... Duh... c'mon brain
  12. Spooda420

Zomania and aquaticgems

whats AFAIK. Also I got some Zoos from Nic in the past lived up to my expectations. JMO c
  13. Spooda420

Captive Reefs

congrats on the new reefer...
  14. Spooda420

Captive Reefs

here here, CA is a good place to buy stuff, I bought a EV400, 2 iwaki pumps, 2 400W DE pendants, ballasts.... I think thats all... all I can say is he is keeping that big tank very quiet. I think I helped him pay for that :) BTW hows that big tank doing?
  15. Spooda420

Post Your Awesome Favia Here!

sweet pic mike I dig the color and the over shape... NICE!!
  16. Spooda420

Pinpoint Calcium Monitor

kinda pricey for something that may or may not be accurate. and I think the replacement probes will be high dollar as well... something to think about. lets us know how you like it and how accurate is really is...
  17. Spooda420

they sure look happy... I wonder if they know how much time their master has spent on their new dwelling? :) the better write a fishie thank-you note.
  18. Spooda420

Who will win the Super Bowl?

pats 37 eagles 17 and no halftime wardobe malfunction. to bad Jessica Simpson wasnt singing last year as much as I dislike pop/top 40 garb... shes still easy on the eyeballs. :)
  19. Spooda420

maybe the sudden movements from the dogs surprised it, and it swam into the rocks w/ the high flow you have in there scraped him up a bit and got infected? ...dunno. its good that LA is on it. no chance of a killer shrimp or another preditor?
  20. Spooda420

Thats pretty much what I was going to say. sucks when a 100 fishie dies. :( Time to ISO the LMB just incase.