Search results

1. A

GHL ProfiLux controllers @ $499 WOW

To help GHL clear the remaining Original style 6 socket power bars, we are giving away a bar with the starter pack. The PAB style will be removed and replaced for free with the original 6D style. For $499.00 (cheaper than the Apex and more functionality) You get GHL ProfiLux 3N (network...
  2. A

Mitras deal its back!!!!!!

Due to such a high demand at this price we have decided for a temporary period to extend the $999 price of the Mitras, this is way below the units retail value and based on the extreme technology of the unit you are getting a massive deal. So why Mitras what makes it sooo special? When...
  3. A

Reef Sanctuary Group Buy

here $999 (regular $1,199) shipping 1 unit = $29 +$10 to base charge for additional units. 5 units in group buy activates group buy pricing.
  4. A

Reef Sanctuary Group Buy

We are putting together some group buy ideas and was curious to see if members here would be interested in a GHL Mitras Group buy. Would have to be run through a dealer as we dont sell direct but thats easy to sort out. Let us know and we will put a package together
  5. A

Worth switching to LED's?

I think switching from T5 to LED and the experience you get and perception is very much down to what you buy in terms of LED. There are numerous units on the market all stating "full spectrum" "high intensity" etc etc, but thats not the important part, instead how the lamp delivers that light...
  6. A

Macna mitras discount 10 days left

This is about the Mitras so the discount is about the Mitras not a hotel room ;)
  7. A

Macna mitras discount 10 days left

10 days left for the macna Mitras deal contact us asap to apply and reserve your unit
  8. A

GHL Mitras forum

Hi just to let all our Mitras fans know we have set up a Mitras owners club on our sponsored forum as we ahve such a growing mass of users. Please feel free to use at your pleasure for all related topics to GHL Mitras LED
  9. A

Matts 500 gallon funhouse

I will be away from the 27th for a week, wife enfored recovery program after my surgery, but will have the old slap stop with me and can reply to any requirements from my lounger ;)
  10. A

Hi Matt, Just read back recently through the thread and seems you are needing some tech help with your ProfiLux, but nobody told me :( we are here 7 days a week 15 hours a day to help buddy, just let me know. Reading back it seems the third party bridge is not talking to the router? Sounds...
  11. A

Matt if you still hve problems please come over to the support thread we can then assist, I was only alerted to your issues by Allen. See you over there if still have drop outs, but its sounds like router drop outs rather than ProfiLux. possible interference, low range, etc etc.
  12. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse Hiya without wanting to hijack this thread, just to answer this one important question about the wiring harness. This is so the unit remains 100% flexible should anyone wish to attempt the use with another controller. The wiring diagram clearly states what each...
  13. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse Ask and you will receive. GHL ProfiLux & Wireless Equipment SetUp (PLC 5.1.1.3 FW 5.11) If you need further support please come across to the forum and we can assist (or Al can anyway ;) )
  14. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse Yep we sell Pacific Sun, we also help Reef Geek promote ATi to the canadian dealers and we have a long affiliation with Ai. On the support side we also help any manufacturer or client that needs help with their set up no matter what the light. We make sure...
  15. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse In this case then its easy of course just like the other manufaacturers have done with the product, but GHL cant do it for them, too many products out there to do a dedicated hook up for each and everyone, unless they have a unique system such as Ai TMC, Pacific...
  16. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse I will leave it to someone else to device a card that is plug and play to every diyer and lamp manufacturer out there, I will be sure to buy the first 100 :) now theres a challenge ;) But for now, I hope the video was of some help.
  17. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse we have suggested this, yes. I think its being looked into, it would give apollo a global audience in sales for sure.
  18. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse Here is the video http://youtu.be/EFf-10DvocA
  19. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse This is simple device that is nothing more than a few terminal blocks that already gives you all you require, yes you have to use a screw driver but that should not be a negative. Having this plug and play would quadruple the cost all for the sake of a screw...
  20. A

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse In this case ALL lamp manufacturers around the world would have to get together and decide a protocol for a 3 pin socket, that is not feasible, when the EVG card comes with a 3 pin terminal block that requires nothing more than a screw driver and wire cutters...