Search results

1. G

Help clownfish with ich?!

Thanks for the condolences. I want to keep my clown quarantined at least 45 days until the ich dies off. However I was gifted an urchin and a cleaner shrimp I also have pre existing snails and hermits. Will they be okay in the 37g? Can the ich live off them until I introduce fish again?
  2. G

Is there any difference in treatment if it’s not ich?
  3. G

LFS said it was ich at first but it looks a worse than the photos I saw of ich.
  4. G

I feed them frozen mysis they seem to enjoy it. My clown passed this morning unfortunately my other clown seems fine however no sign of spots not sure if I should continue to treat it or return it to the dt?
  5. G

It started off looking like ich but I suspect it may have been velvet as the clown started to look dusty. I got a hospital tank set up and put in some meds but it did not make it.
  6. G

So I just started my tank coming up on the 2nd week, FOWLR my test come back in normal parameters, temp and salinity have been kept stable. It’s a 37 gallon that holds 2 clownfish at the moment one of which appears to have signs of ich. LFS said best treatment would be to let it ride it out not...