Search results

1. Tigahboy

2.5g Pico Video

howdy! been awhile since I posted a vid. made this one for my custom 2.5g surge pico. Made it for a 2.5g pico contest over on nano-reef.com. I designed the tank to handle a Carlson Surge Device and a set of T5's. Anyway, here's the vid (lots of TLC went into this one): 2.5g Mantis Pico (Right...
  2. Tigahboy

Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only & Seahorse Reef]

here are the details: Seahorse-LPS nano reef 15g Show - Clear for Life Brand - Black Back 30x10x12" Drilled for 2x 1" external durso overflows; 2 x 1/2" returns; and black pvc plumbing 70w MH HQI [Aqua Medic Ocean Light] w/ AB 20K bulb; Red-Blue LED moonlights 10g AGA sump; Gen-x 700gph...
  3. Tigahboy

TB's 67g custom project

I was going to wait until I had it more set-up before posting pics, but oh well. here it is anyway. I'll just start from the beginning... I wanted a long tank, but not super tall...my apt is pretty small and I didn't have much room to work with, so I decided to have it custom made to...
  4. Tigahboy

Tigahboy's 30g Reef

Hey everyone, I'm new to these boards and just wanted to share some photos of my baby! Tank Details: 30g show acrylic - 36x12x16(h) -50 lb. LR, Fiji Pink Arag Sand 20g AGA sump/fuge tank in stand -15 lb. LR and a jungle of chaeto 250w Aqua Medic Ocean Light pendant w/ 20K DE HQI...