Search results

1. S

Question for Max forum users

Hi All, With the impending launch of the new Red Sea Reefer aquarium Series, we want to know if you guys would prefer it to be added to the Max forum, as it is an aquarium from us, or whether you prefer us to keep it on our sponsor section as it is not a MAX. Thanks for any feedback, and...
  2. S

MACNA- come and say "hi"

The Red Sea team is in Denver and heading over to set up for MACNA later today. We're looking forward to meeting as many Red Sea MAX Owners Club members, so please do pop on by and see us if you are attending the show. Best wishes, Steve
  3. S

Macna

For any of you attending Macna in a couple of weeks, please do drop by and introduce yourselves. We will be delighted to meet you and (try to) answer your questions. We have a great USA team attending, and I'll be there as well as the token Brit. While you should not expect to see anything of...
  4. S

MAX LED Lighting

We would like to thank everyone who has enquired about the forthcoming LED Lighting upgrades and the all-new MAX-E and MAX-S LED systems, which were previewed at Interzoo in June. Interzoo is a trade show which occurs every 2 years. It is therefore common practice for manufacturers' to show...
  5. S

Last few days of special offer

Any reefers based in the USA have a few days left to try Red Sea's Reef Foundation Program during the promo period. Simply go to www.redseafish.com and print off the voucher, for use with participating dealers.
  6. S

MAX C-Series finally shipping from USA warehouse

Hi All, After a slight delay due to back-orders of regular products needing to be shipped, we have finally started shipping the MAX-C Series from our warehouse to distributors in the USA, so they should be in the shops very shortly. We look forward to seeing the first Reef Sanctuary builds and...
  7. S

MAX C-Series Stockists

Hi All, Here is the initial list of those shops which should be receiving their Max-C Series live displays over the next couple of weeks. As new shops are being added all the time we are unable to provide 'live' updates as new shops appear. Therefore please instead go to our shop locator at...
  8. S

Red Sea is recruiting - join the team!

Red Sea USA is expanding its sales team due to continued growth, and is seeking a Sales Representative for the North-East. The ideal candidate will be well organized, energetic and possess excellent customer service skills. Ability to travel extensively, including overnight stays, is...
  9. S

New Max S-Series: read it here first

Come on Kev, 1hr 30m to go before official launch of S-Series info. My email inbox is getting stuffed with requests for more info. Hope you aren't planning an early night in the UK? Catch you tomorrow sometime when the phones slow down.
  10. S

Max S-Series details coming soon....

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea/70533-red-sea-max-s-series.html
  11. S

Photo Competition

There's some awesome Max 130's, 130D's and 250's out there. Send me one pic of your tank by end of Jan (s.halls@redseaarcadia.co.uk), and the winners will get a prize or two and the prestige of having their tanks on the official www.redseamax.com website for the world to see.
  12. S

In Chat now!

Hi, Red Sea here (Steveh). In chat for a few minutes now if anyone has questions.
  13. S

Scheduled Chat 9pm EST Sundays?

Hi All, just wondered if the regular chats still take place? If they do then I am happy yo pick a Sunday and join in to see if Red Sea can answer some "live" questions. Let me know how busy they are as I am +5hrs so it means a 2am effort for me!
  14. S

Red Sea contact

Hi Everyone, due to unforseen circumstances beyond his control, redseakev hasn't had the time he had hoped for to assist with forum enquiries. I'm glad to say that for better or worse I am back in the chair, and I'll look forward to dealing with any enquiries as promptly as possible. Our...
  15. S

Red Sea seminar

Red Sea Steve away for a few days Hi everyone, just to apologise for not being around for the past few days and until next week. We are at a RS seminar in France until next week. We have let out boffins out of their labs to conduct some lectures and you should watch this space for a series of...
  16. S

Max 250 temperature control

Full instructions on ensuring you are running your Max 250 correctly to optimise the temperature are available from www.redseamax.com, or you can siimply copy and paste the following link: Red Sea MAX | Downloads
  17. S

Max 130D & 250 owners wanted!

We're looking to add some new photos to our website in the future and here's your chance to become famous! While we have plenty of great Max 130 images we are always happy to receive some more from some of the outstanding Max's out there. However we're keen to start collecting some nice Max...
  18. S

Max 250 home made video

As promised I have taken a short vid of one of the Max 250's we have had running for months. This is somewhat pre-production and was used to ensure we really could deliver the coral growth we were aiming for both, even with sps. We're using it to grow and frag sps and the coral growth is...
  19. S

Red Sea Max 250- sps and mixed corals

As promised I have taken some quick pics of some of our old Max test tanks which we have had running for months. The Max 250 tank we use for growing and fragging sps corals can be seen on youtube: YouTube - Max 250 sps tank There's also a pic of one of the the softie/lps tank we have in one...
  20. S

RSM 250 Video- NEW

We have just posted the video of the RSM250 on our website. It might answer a bunch of questions for anyone considering the Max 250. Check out www.redseamax.com or be really lazy and click on this link: Red Sea MAX250 | New from Red Sea