Search results

1. J

new tank. what should i do

so a good buddy of mine gave me a 120 gal tank. 4 fluval 406( two of which are new in a box never opened) 6x804 power heads 4x402 power head and a few more that i cant remember. plus all new impillers and parts for everything. stand hood and a corallife led with moon light to fit. and a sh@#...
  2. J

new tank

Just got a new tank for free. its 120gl not predrilled. what should i dowith it. it came with 4 bran new fluval felters . should i do slat water again or fresh. my last tank crash and crash hard. this made me sell everything off now im starting all over and im not sure what to do. some help...
  3. J

by by for now

There comes atime in ones life, when you need to move on. I am saying see you later. I just sold off my all my tanks my fish lights and so on. I would like to say Thanks to everyone here at the reef for the years of help you gave to me. With out you I would have spent more money and kill off...
  4. J

x-mas

marry x-mas to everyone at the REEF.:wave:
  5. J

Light for sale or trade

Metal halide for sale or teade for PC Light has 2 Metal halide 165w 2 10,000 and 8 moonlights. looking to down grade. $400 OBO the light is 48"
  6. J

die off

Im having a lot of die off in my tank. I checked my levels all look good.could my test kit be bad. Or could my tank be hot.
  7. J

happy thanksgiving

to all have a good and happy thanksgiving
  8. J

New Baby

Will My wife had a baby on sat. night at 6:30 P.M. 7' 13oz 21" long BOY Xavier Luca Cruz. What a great thing to happen.This is our first kid. I thank I'am in for one hell of a ride. can wait
  9. J

fragging green button ployps

I want to frag some green button ployps. I have a lot of them. I want to give some to a budy of mine, but I have no ideal how to do this. Can someone help me out.
  10. J

90gl for sale (stocked)

Looking to sell my 90gl tank, everything must go. $3200 obo Email me at junecruz@hvc.rr.com
  11. J

Skimmer

Looking to buy a skimmer. What would be good, that I should look at.
  12. J

OT: Dont play with your food

This is a vid of a snake eating a hippo http://www.break.com/index/snakehippo.html
  13. J

Cuttlefish Info

I need info about the cuttlefish. A buddy of mine owens a LFS. He has 6 cuttlefish that someone dropped off to him this week end. One of his workers took them in. Being that these are my Fav. I would like to set up my tank for them or at least a few of them anyways. What kind of water...
  14. J

ooch

sharks hit hard http://www.break.com/index/sharkdolphin.html
  15. J

Nice

My wife sent this to me. I had to post it for all to see http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=11156
  16. J

Sad day

I just got home from being on a business trip and the wife is in florida. I found my frogspwan died on me and my hammer dont look so good. Everything else looks good. HELP ME
  17. J

LFS Locations

Here is a ideal about Finding LFS in your area. Why didn't members of RS post LFS, where they are, contact numbers for them, and rate them 1-10. 1 being bad and 10 being good. This way, those of us in the same state can look in to them or go to them. I Know about 12 LFS stores in my part of New...
  18. J

What is kalk?

Can someone tell me what Kalk is and what it dose for your tank. I never put too much though in to it before. Should this be something I should do for my tank? Will it help in promoting growth in the tank? How dose it work? Thank you.
  19. J

frags

The LFS around here suck. They never have anything good. When they do the $ is insane. would there be anyone willing to frag (Xenia, Kenya trees, and glove Polyps) and ship them. I am willing to pay for it. If so email me at junecruz@hvc.rr.com
  20. J

sharks' sixth sense

I found this on the net today. The same genes that give sharks their sixth sense and allow them to detect electrical signals are also responsible for the development of head and facial features in humans, a new study suggests. The finding supports the idea that the early sea creatures...