Search results

1. D

Red Sea Max Nano Net cover

Hello, I wanted to know if you know of any good net covers I can buy for my max nano. The ones from Red Sea are a little expensive, I would like to know if you know any other brand? Thanks in advanced.
  2. D

Royal gramma food

Hello, I want to buy a royal gramma. Can it feed on pellets? what do you give to your grammas? Thanks in advanced.
  3. D

Cardinal banghai food

Hello, I want to buy a cardinal banghai goby. Can it feed on pellets? what do you give to you banghais? Thanks in advanced.
  4. D

Firefish food

Hello, I want to buy a firefish goby. Can it feed on pellets? what do you give to you firefishes? Thanks in advanced.
  5. D

Return pump accommodation

Hello, I have a question. My return pump flow is pointing towards the center of the tank. Should I move it upwards so the water on the surface moves more? or is it better on the middle? or it doesnt matter? Thanks in advanced.
  6. D

Which tankmate should i get next?

Hello, I have a 20 gallon tank. I have a pair of clownfish, and would like to add one more fish. Im thinking of either a cardinal banghai, a firefish goby, or a royal gramma. Taking that into account, which would you recommend and why? Thanks in advanced.