Search results

1. B

What is this?

Hi folks, been a while for me since I have posted anything. I have been keeping track of my tanks progress, nice and slow. As I have read here many times, patience is key. I was gazing happily at my fish tank when I happened to notice a few extra critters... The bristleworms I am pretty...
  2. B

Two weeks and counting...

Got my 20 started 2 weeks ago and so far so good! The fish still live, and nothing has broken as of yet. Fingers and toes crossed for continued happy progression... 1 blue damsel and 2 yellows and a very small blue legged hermit are the current inhabitants. Here are a couple of pics. Gumby...
  3. B

Idea for my first tank

Ok, so for my 20g tank I was thinking of 2 Pyjama Cardinals and a Neon Goby in addition to the normal clean up crew. Gumby is giving me a skimmer and suggested that I add a second filter to increase the cleanliness factor. Will this work well or does anyone have other suggestions? I don't...
  4. B

Good morning all

Hi everyone, I've had FW tanks on and off for years, everything from Goldfish to Cichlids and even the odd crayfish. I have unfortunately been fishless for the past couple of years. My brother, you may have heard from here before, Gumby, has been trying to get me into a SW tank for years and I...