Search results

1. WatchinFish

Anyone Live in Southern California???

Hey guys. couldnt help notice how many poeple there are from Florida on this forum. thought it would be nice to find more people in SoCal area. this way we can trade and stuff. So who is from around here? :hug1:
  2. WatchinFish

Any likes Giant Bristle worms

hey guys. it took a while but my trap finally worked. i caught the giant Bristle worm with one of my traps. i hate these things but if anyone would like him ill ship him over. just pay shipping. he is definetly over 12" when fully streched out
  3. WatchinFish

About To Give Up Cause Of Ha. Help Me

ok guys you guys have been with me since day one and helped me thogh it all. i need to get rid of this annoying hairalgae before i give up on the hobby compleatly. it just keeps getting worse nd worse. ok so i have 0 phosphate and 0 nitrate althogh i have heard that the algae itself is why my...
  4. WatchinFish

what kind of brain coral is this?

i just boght it. does anyone know the scientific name for it. thanks
  5. WatchinFish

Know anything about cameras???

is this camera any good for our hobby. it has something called supermicro. but i dont really know anything about it Cyber-shot® T700 Digital Camera
  6. WatchinFish

What Ro/di To Buy???

looking for a good RO/DI filter. any suggestion???
  7. WatchinFish

How do i care for a brain coral???

hey im thinking about buying a brian coral today or tomorow. i honestly have no idea how to take care for coral. all i have now is a mushroom wich basically takes care of its self. can you guys give me a walkthru on food and saupliments and how to actually feed it. thanks guys.
  8. WatchinFish

Yay Pictures!!!

ok i felt like i havnt been a good RS member cause i have been bad with posting pics so here is a bunch for you guys. sorry about the quality, my camera isnt very good you guys should add pictures of whatever you want to this thred. just for the hell of it. we...
  9. WatchinFish

Is 81 degrees to hot???

hey guys i usually keep my tank from 77 to 79. i just finished working on my canopy to make it fit and finaly it does with 4 fans hooked faceing inwards from the back of the tank. my water has stayed a constant 80 to 81 degrees all day. is that to much for coral to live happy. my shrooms are...
  10. WatchinFish

First Coral and im already Confused... HELP!!!

ok yesterday i bought my first coral. its a striped mushroom coral and it beautifull. i acclimated it for 2 hours and it seems to like the position i have put it in. i have calcium that i have been doseing for a while now (its at 420) but i also bought iodine. i dosed the iodine and when i...
  11. WatchinFish

Super Confuesed About Refugium!?.

cnfzd: hey guys im about to build a refugium but im super confuesed on a few things. the fisrt is will my sump make a good refugium? it has mud, livesand, and LR in it. a nother thing is how do i get the little critters from the fuge to the main tank. my LFS told me it would be able to go thru...
  12. WatchinFish

Banggai Cardinal Fish help!!!

hey guys. ok so i purchaced 5 banggai cardinals and i dont know much about them. i have noticed that they are nocurnal so now im a little confuesed. can i train them to eat during the day with the rest of my fish. plus if you know any information on them please share with me. i would really like...
  13. WatchinFish

Im Baaaacccckkkkk From Frace!!!

:hallo: hey im back from france. go check my reef chronicle thred for more :bigblue:
  14. WatchinFish

Need ideas on Skimmer, Chiller, RODI, and ATO

ok guys check it out. as some of you might know, i have been moveing very very slow with my aquarium build due to the amount of money i make. sooooo there is great news. my father has decided to loan me some money (thats a first, lol) to get my aquarium finally finished. now i put together a...
  15. WatchinFish

New Starfish!!!

ok so i just purchased a Orange Linckia Starfish. and i know nothing about it. anyone have experiance with this species. basically wondering if i need to feed it and if i do need to feed it how i do so. thanks in advance helpfull RS family.
  16. WatchinFish

wierd puff of white stuff!!!

ok so i have noticed for a while now that everyone once in a while (at least a few times a day) i notice like a puff of this whiteish residue shoot out from behind my liverock(always in the same area). it quickly disapears after it rises a bit. at first i thoght nothing of it but after a few...
  17. WatchinFish

What Fish To Get???

ok so i have credit at the lfs so since he is getting a new shipment in im going to go pick one out. what do you guys think i should get. its for a reef tank. :lurk: :chair: :swmfish:
  18. WatchinFish

aligator pipe fish help.

ok so once again my friends got me a fish without letting me know. its an aligator pipe fish and i dont know jack scwat about it. anyone know anything that can tell me. i have a reef tank with no plants and i heard thay live in plants. how do i feed them. basically im so lost with this one...
  19. WatchinFish

annoying clove polyps

:cursin: so annoying. they came on my liverock and seem to be growing all over the aquarium. i mean i understand that their not that ugly so i would like to keep them on one rock in the middle of my tank. but god i will scrape them off and vacume them form the other locations but next day there...
  20. WatchinFish

need tips on feeding dimond goby and lawn mower blenny

recently bought a 2 spot goby, dimond goby and a lawn mower blenny. my 2 spot already died and i dont want the others to end up the same. any tips on feeding them. my algae will probably be gone in a nother week so the LMB will have nothing to eat.