Search results

1. tbaquatics

My Tank Video

My Reef Tank on Vimeo
  2. tbaquatics

Yasha Goby and Pistol Shrimp ok with BSJF?

i had that combo before my tank overheated...
  3. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

Definitely not cyanide. He came from one of the top wholesalers in CA. Plus I don't think cyanide is used in Baja. How long did you have him?
  4. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

On another note, ours is fine. He's back, out and eating. Daughter named him spock. Don't know why, since she has no idea about star trek. On another note, my supplier now ships them in a pvc pipe with netting on the end. Seems like it helps reduce stress, but I can't imagine how they get...
  5. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

Leave him alone. You've got a handicapable jawfish! BTW, didn't you get one of those from me?
  6. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

I may have been a member of the club, but only for a day. I've sold quite a few of these guys, and decided the other day to get one for my daughter's tank. Acclimated him for a few hours and in he went. Hid for the rest of the day, next day he was building like crazy and poking his head out...
  7. tbaquatics

whisker/duncan corals

Be sure to feed 'em.
  8. tbaquatics

Rics not opening..

Are they florida rics or darn, brain freeze, can't remember the other species...ahh yeah, brain warmed up...yuma.
  9. tbaquatics

What is it?

ughh
  10. tbaquatics

Tetra Calcium Chloride

Most of that is Dow with the extra bromide.
  11. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

I told you she was a pig. I was tempted almost to keep her, she's an awesome fish. Major personality and major googlie eyes....and not at all very timid....a bit unusual for a blue on the lack of timidness.
  12. tbaquatics

Reef Topia?

Not true, check out my site :)
  13. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

Seems like he is settling in nicely, he spit out pebbles and sand here for three days of construction.
  14. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

Give him till tomorrow and then feed him ( I fed him twice daily except yesterday - crapping in a bag ain't good for a fish). He'll shoot out of the burrow in all his glory. He loves mysis. He'll spit out pellets and look at you like your feeding him dirt...
  15. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

Yeah, no airstone..adjust ph too quickly. I'd recommend following the guide I included. Make sure as you acclimate you remove some of the water, so it becomes more and more like your tank water. Remember, BSJs get a lot more stress because they are used to being in a burrow. If you notice...
  16. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

He's on his way...triple bagged. He was surprisingly easy to pack. Very cooperative. More like a trained dog than a fish. Unlike when he arrived here and did a dolphin triple flip 3 feet in the air and back in the bucket....
  17. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

No cooling pack. Just an insultated cooler. It will be cool overnight...and he'll be there by 10:30.
  18. tbaquatics

The Bluespot Club

I look forward to following his journey. Figure since it is a 100 here it would be better to wait rather than boil the little bugger. Boy is he a pig though...eats like a horse... Out of curiosity, anyone ever shipped one of these with something like a small pipe or tube to make them feel...
  19. tbaquatics

sponsorship

How long before a sponsor gets setup? I paid yesterday.