Search results

1. oldsaint

Strange creature releasing gametes???

Well I'm not really sure they're gametes, but that's my best guess. I hope it's nothing else. The tube was about 2.5" long. It went on for approx 8-10 mins. Long enough to cloud the tank, a 260 and long enough to get a few shots off. :) Please no laughing at my majano anemone. :away: They're...
  2. oldsaint

Ticket for 2006 MACNA

I was planning on attending the 2006 MACNA but that weekend is the first Saints game in the Dome since the hurricane. I just can't miss that party. I contacted MACNA and they said there is a $50.00 fee if I want a refund or I could transfer it to someone. So here's the deal. The ticket cost me...
  3. oldsaint

Anyone do any diving in Ft lauderdale area?

Tired of the typical cattle boats. I'm looking for a smaller dive boat 6-8 divers max. I got spoiled in Aruba diving with Clive.
  4. oldsaint

Oldsaint's 260g mixed reef

I don't get over here as often as I would like to. As busy as I am at work it's hard enough keeping up with one board let alone several. I would like to share one of my tanks with you all and maybe get some feedback on it. If you see something I could do better PLEASE let me know. I've been in...
  5. oldsaint

ID Help I'm guessing Cryptoplax larvaeformis??

My best guess is a Cryptoplax larvaeformis, but they are only suppose to get up to 60mm. This thing is closer to 6"-7". I have to admit when I first saw it it scared :bugout: my a little.
  6. oldsaint

9 days and counting

:bigbounce :bigbounce until my trip to Aruba :bigbounce :bigbounce :grr: unfortunately I'll be turning the big 40 also :grr: Oh well, one week of diving and partying should make it feel a little better. We're diving a few wrecks so I'll have some cool pics to share when we get back...