Search results

1. O

Euro Reef RS 80 setup

Can some one post some pictures of their skimmer to give me an idea on where to have the bubbles break? This is all new to me and I just got my rock in the tank and started up the skimmer. I am running it with the riser pipe all the way down for right now. I bought this skimmer used, if that...
  2. O

live rock price

Ok guys, I need some help. I am about ready to put water in my tank. Hopefully next week and I am still not sure what I am going to do about rock. Some one in my area is going to have some rock for sale that has been in their tank for about a year and a half. I am going to be needing about 25 to...
  3. O

need a light for a 44 gallon

I need some help finding a light for a 44 gallon corner tank. It is 22 1/4 wide, so it in between a 20" light and a 24" light. Can some one recommend a light fixture that I can make fit this tank. It is going to be a fowlr and I will add some zoas later on. The tank is 25" tall. I was hoping to...
  4. O

okiejaco's first saltwater tank

This will be my first saltwater tank. It is going to be a 44 gallon corner tank with a 10 gallon for sump. If all goes will, I am going to do my 120 gallon in a few years. Right now it has 2 Oscars and a Severum in it. I figure I would start with the smaller tank and when the fish in the 120...
  5. O

Getting excited

I am in the process of starting my first saltwater tank. It is a 44 gallon corner tank and I will be using a 10 gallon for a sump. I have a lifereef overflow. Today, I got an Ocean Runner 2500 pump, test kit and some other little things. I am painting the back of the tank right now. I need to go...
  6. O

Octopus NW 110 or ASM mini

Trying to decide on a skimmer for a 44 gallon tank with a 10 gallon sump. Does anybody now anything good or bad about these 2? Any others that I should look at? Thanks Randy
  7. O

another newbie from oklahoma

My name is Randy. I am in the process of converting a 44 gallon fw to a sw tank. I have 2 powerheads and a lifereef overflow on the way. Just order an Ocean Runner pump to be used as my return pump. The plan is to have it plumped and running with tap water in a couple of weeks. Then go from...