Search results

1. O

okiejaco's first saltwater tank

Here is a picture of my clownfish. I got some frozen mysis shrimp to feed them. That is what the lfs recommended. One question. It is made by Piscine. The lfs told me to feed one cube a day. I feed them tonight and they ate most of it but it seemed like a lot. The cubes are about 3/8" or so in...
  2. 1_clownfish

1_clownfish

3. clownfish11

clownfish11

4. O

Just a quick update. Tank is doing good. I order some snails from reefcleaners.com and was very happy with everything. Kind of neat to watch the snails move around. I plan to get 2 black clownfish this Saturday, then in a month or so get a yellow watchman goby. Then later, I will probably get a...
  5. O

Terry's 450g upgrade

Going to miss him. I liked his tanks and he was always helpful.
  6. O

Just did a quick test. Nitrites are 1 or less and nitrates are around 2. I am getting close to being done with the cycle. I hope to order a cuc from reefcleaners pretty soon.
  7. O

OT: Impossible question

tuna fish
  8. O

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote 1. Have you ever thought about building an eight sides tank that could be viewed on all sides? I was thinking that would be a pretty cool tank. Not sure if it would work or not. Something to think about.
  9. O

What ever the potato looking thing is, I think it is dead. It seems to be decaying. I have 30 lbs of rock and I like the way it looks but kind of wish I had some more. Maybe one of these days. Tank is still cycling. Nitrites are around 5 and trates are around 10. Does this seem normal? No...
  10. june_6_08_1

june_6_08_1

11. what_is_this

what_is_this

12. fts_of_rock

fts_of_rock

13. O

Thanks Heinz. It does look kind of like that. Is there anything I can do to try and keep it alive. This is a new tank that is still cycling. The rock that I got is Walt Smith Fiji rock.
  14. O

The 180gal Family Project

Looks like you guys are making good progress. That is what it is all about. Always moving forward. Here is a picture of our fat cat Rowdy. He lives up to his name.
  15. O

New RO / DI

This is the one I got. I went ahead and got the under sink kit and the faucet adapter. I use the adapter that came with my python and connect directly to my kitchen faucet. You might check out The Filter Guys. They have some good units and a lot of people use them with good luck. I will probably...
  16. O

Euro Reef RS 80 setup

Thanks Dentoid. I think I am getting closer.
  17. O

(OT) Just A Word Game

scissortail fly catcher (our state bird)
  18. O

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

That silicone is some stout stuff.
  19. O

Euro Reef RS 80 setup

Here is a picture of how it is set up now.
  20. O

New RO / DI

I got one on EBay for $139 that included shipping. I also have water in the 550 range and comes out at 0. So far I have been happy with it.