Search results

1. K

My name is Krez and i'm a Zoa addict.

i'm gonna take some just for you jbob... dinner time here though. give me a few.
  2. K

which one? I don't have any current pics, but i assure you they are not as pretty.
  3. K

thanks Al Panasonic DMC-FZ20 with a “close up” lens made by Canon Tank 1: 20 Long 6x39w T5 Front Gieseman Actinic+ Current 10k White ATI ProColor ATI Actinic ATI Blue Plus UV Super Actinic Rear Tank 2: 20 High 14k 150w Pheonix DE thanks the color combo in the T5's...
  4. K

Actinic anyone?
  5. K

FS: "Billy Club" / "Aspen" Palys

Thanks for the bump BigAl... I'm in Honolulu.
  6. OCT26

OCT26

7. OCT20

OCT20

8. Frag Tank

Frag Tank

9. Display

Display

10. K

FS: "Billy Club" / "Aspen" Palys

20 polyps: $140 + shipping. Guaranteed overnight only. Two-day available at request. Krez
  11. K

Zoa & Paly Pack

I'm sorry, i just gave a few of these to a buddy that just finished his cycle. So its not avaiable as a pack. Was there any in particular that you wanted. can PM if you want. Krez
  12. K

Zoa & Paly Pack

PM sent...
  13. K

Zoa & Paly Pack

$50 + shipping (WYSIWYG) (4) ~True RPEs~ (5) ~Rare PE Morph~ closest i could find was "Billy Clubs" (4-5) ~Blue and Pink/Peach Zoas~ (6-8) ~Orange Ring Zoas~ (Pricing Logic: $5 ea for PEs / $1 each for zoas / minus $5 for good measure) Paypal only Styro box with pack...
  14. K

bored...

Thanks... Here are the ones from this morning... I picked these up from somebody that didn't have enough lighting. Each Paly was about 1-2" tall, just reaching for the light. They have been in my tank for less than a week so far and are starting to look better. They should look like...
  15. K

bored...

too late... taking some now.
  16. K

bored...

Tanks everyone... but please don't give me an excuse to take more.
  17. K

bored...

now: getting too big for a 19g nano. Its almost as long as my clowns
  18. K

bored...

The tang is going very soon... waiting for my buddy to get some time and pick it up. I got it when it was a juvy...
  19. K

bored...

ya, that ends up being my mushroom frag killing container... :flame: