Search results

1. Tonz of fun

Adding Vodka to your tank!??!?

I hate adding anything to my tank that i can not test for, so until they make a vodka test kit and i know what levels are safe i wont be doing it lol...
  2. Tonz of fun

coral for a 150 gallon tank

Good ones lol
  3. Tonz of fun

Where to get LR

I used to have a guy i went to for LR, It was from Fiji and it was cured and very cheap. 2 dollars a pound sent to my doorstep. Well he no longer has any (shocker there) and now im look for another source. Any links would be appreciated...
  4. Tonz of fun

VOTING '08 December POTM!

Very nice tanks...
  5. Tonz of fun

December POTM Contest

Lol ok no professionals lol
  6. Tonz of fun

November '08 Photo Contest

Have I done everything i need too to enter the contest?
  7. Tonz of fun

iodine, or iodide? opinions please

I use Lugos
  8. Tonz of fun

November '08 Photo Contest

I would like to enter my little dude
  9. Tonz of fun

3 Clownfish 1 tank???

I have done lots of research on this but I wanted to ask everyone here what they thought...I have 1 clownfish that is in the tank now and it has been in there for 18 months. I have 1 med to large RBTA. I am going to buy 2 picassos from Woodstock. Do you think they can coexist? I have a 55g...
  10. Tonz of fun

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Has anyone thought of starting a actual club of Woobstock babies. We could have family reunion picture day and everything. Maybe know what spawn you come from and everything...
  11. Tonz of fun

Simpsons Vs South Park

I think South Park is disgusting.
  12. Tonz of fun

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

I think IM NEXT!!!
  13. Tonz of fun

Some Anemone help

Well the anemone is back out and look way happy, problem is he is in a crappy spot. im going to buy some shrimp from the market for his first feeding tomorrow.
  14. Tonz of fun

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Are you filling the bags up with pure oxygen?
  15. Tonz of fun

Here I go The Spotted Manderin

I would like one...
  16. Tonz of fun

looking for small trades

what kind of leather
  17. Tonz of fun

Some Anemone help

So the anemone went into the tank and I shut off the power heads for the night so it could get secure, I noticed two things though. The anemone has a bunch of white marks on it. Its not part of the pattern, It was really happy for 2 days and now it went into the cave that I have, could it be...
  18. Tonz of fun

Tragedy

I am sorry for your loss, Unfortunately I dont think Aqua C is to blame here, You said it was your pump so its either Mag Drive or Maxi Jet, which is very common...
  19. Tonz of fun

Some Anemone help

150 watt mh and 4 24w t5s, no more glass top. I do have eggcrate now. i cant move the gsp but the main toadstool is gone so there is that space there, can it have too much light?
  20. Tonz of fun

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Lol where are your priorities lol who needs a family (my wife just slapped me in the arm). Hey when do i know if its my turn on the list? I see two different dots is that thing going to start moving when you start selling? I want a grade A waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!