Search results

1. reef dummy

Calcium / Ak Relationship

Here you go, straight from the reef world's chemistry expert. http://web.archive.org/web/20021206232224/reefkeeping.com/issues/2002-04/rhf/feature/index.htm
  2. reef dummy

1200 gallon tank

Again, BS.
  3. reef dummy

1200 gallon tank

Bs!
  4. reef dummy

another try

Welcome and good luck. You'll do much better with patience and not patients though. I'm in the health field, I couldn't let that one go.:bouncer:
  5. reef dummy

Purple Reef Lobster

Bringing up three year old posts?
  6. reef dummy

*Vent* Bad timing

My stealth started to cook my tank too. Luckily I caught it in time, Ebo from here on out. They have never failed me.
  7. reef dummy

anthias id

Dispar Anthia, I have several.
  8. reef dummy

New Lighting - now how do I install it?

That sounds like a good time line. Your corals should be fine with that schedule. You're going to see some amazing growth from your new light.
  9. reef dummy

in need of a pump, any help?

What size tank? How high? etc. etc..
  10. reef dummy

Burrfish Video

That is one awesome fish. Are you still electrocuting majano's Paul?:guns:
  11. reef dummy

What brand of Heater to buy?

Ebo-Jaeger all the way, never had one let me down.
  12. reef dummy

lumens?

If you want every coral "under the sun" I'd go halide's, jmo.
  13. reef dummy

Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pictures

Re: Light Friendly Clear Mesh Screen Cover for Open Top Tanks-Standard/Rimless-w/Pict PM Dave and see if he has any clear mesh left. I bought some from him and made a top for my 120g, works perfectly and good pricing. Thanks Dave!
  14. reef dummy

Water tests... dKh Paranoia?

Listen to Boomer! Also listen to me, buy brs or Randy's 2 part and never look back.
  15. reef dummy

You know your obsessed when....

Borrow a generator ASAP if you can and run a cooler.
  16. reef dummy

Light Trolley???

I guess the good thing is that it's the lights you're experimenting with and not something like your ATO or kalk. If it doesn't work no harm done. Keep us posted.
  17. reef dummy

Light Trolley???

Have you contacted LiveAquaria, they run a system with lights that move so they have no hotspots. They also run 400w. It might be worth a n e-mail to see exactly what they use.
  18. reef dummy

Everything Must go!!!!

Sorry to hear Bob, from one 120g owner to another.
  19. reef dummy

Free Rose Anemone Sacramento area

Nice freebie's!! I kind of feel guilty now for selling one yesterday for 25.00. :banghead:
  20. reef dummy

HOB Lighting? Does it exist?

That's even more fancy than what I had in mind. I do believe you'd be able to keep some corals with that. I saw a nano tank recently which had all blue LED's and his zoa's were growing good and colors looked amazing.