Search results

1. J

WTB reef controller!

I want to buy a reef controller if anyone has one for sale please pm me.
  2. J

Happy Fathersday!!!!!!!!!!

Happy fathers day to all the wonderfull dads at reef sanctuary!!!!:apimp:
  3. J

Tube anemone!!!!

today i went to my lfs for my annual visit that my wife hates. anyway i bought a T,A, and was wondering if anyone has ever had one. I did a lot of reading on them and they sound pretty cool. any advise would be greatly appreciated.....:hallo:
  4. J

fish food

What would the best fish food to get at your lgs. i usally get raw shrimp and oysters and blend it up.:olsmile:
  5. J

fuge lights???

how many watts should i have over the fuge???? please help need to go get new light today.
  6. J

some pics!!!

just thought i would put some pics on for you guys....:chair: 081.jpg[/IMG][/IMG] see the red and white fish.. commited suicide the other day very sad:(80.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/jonas503/100_0101.jpg[/IMG]
  7. J

photo contest??

how do i put a photo in the aqascape contest???:hallo:
  8. J

moving soon-have ????

i am moving in three months and i was wondering how the best way would be to do it. and how long it will take to get my tank back to normal.I was thinking of getting rid of all the water execpt enough to keep the sand wet.Because when i started my tank i had no way of getting a hundred gallons...
  9. J

Ick??????

I bought a pink tail trigger about a month ago,and he got ick.so i put him in Q.t. for three weeks with copper and low salinaty.he looked fine so i put him back in my tank.the recomended time for treatment was 14 days i went a week longer just to be shure.so after being back in the reef for two...
  10. J

clam???

Will my green bulb tip aneome sting my clam if hes tuching it???
  11. J

My brothers tank!!!

Here are some pics of my brothers tank,we starded around the same time. Hope you guys like them.kk175/jonas503/100_0073.jpg[/IMG]ums/kk175/jonas503/100_0065.jpg[/IMG]
  12. J

More pics o my tank!!!!!

Hope you like,and let me know wut im missing.
  13. J

Yes!!! Finally

Here is some pics for you wunderfull people at RS.thanks to all of you for your support and knowledge.you ar great people to help.:wave:
  14. J

pics help!!!!

can someone please tell me how to make my pics able to put them on the site,i would love to share my tank with every one,but the only pics i can put on i have to make so small you cant even enjoy them.mabe someone knows a program i can download for free to make it easy.:ponder2:
  15. J

tiger sponge???

That is whut i was told it was.
  16. J

sponge!!!

I got some tiger sponge today.Has anyone ever seen it.or know any thing about it.:whstlr:
  17. J

New fish!!!

I got a new fish today.Pink tail trigger.very cool looking trigger i heard was reef safe i had to get him.Ill try to put some pics on.:whstlr:
  18. J

Please Help!!!

Hello all. My tank has been upfor about six months and i have not had a problem since i started.I do nothing but reading all the time so i can answer my own questons,but need help.I started to see a grey/black algea on my sand,so i tested every thing.My nitrate is about 20 and just a little...
  19. J

red slime???

I have some red slime in my refugeum,but not in my show tank.Is that a problem that i should worry about,or should i just see wut happens.All my test come up fine i read i should leave my light on my refuge 24/7 is that true.I love every bodys help,this is the best site ive ever been part of.
  20. J

?????????

I had a purple flat anemone,and it was great for a long time.then all the sudden it moved from the rock it has been on since i got it.then it started to shrink up,so i took it out and looked at it and it had some type of blue ish green ish stuff growing on the bottom of it. So i put it in my...