Search results

1. J

WTB reef controller!

I want to buy a reef controller if anyone has one for sale please pm me.
  2. J

Reef Temperature

78-always have always will!
  3. J

2 things wit a bubble tip

The only clown i heard for a bta is the regular one nemo,all the other ones are to aggresive with the bta and are obsessed with them and will kill it in time. I had a marroon clown and it was in my bta 24/7 and my bta would never open.so i traded it for a ossoleris i dont know how to spell that...
  4. J

Tube Anemone

i have one and paid ten dollars for it because the lfs listed it as a feather duster,i wasnt gonna tell them that though,they make to much money off me anyway.lol. but it is very cool.
  5. J

anemone ID

its a tube i have one in my tank looks the same.if it has two sets of tentacals it is a tube. my is green in the middle and orange long tents.
  6. J

cant get dead fish out

you should have tested before you put the fish in, but anyway you should buy all the test kits you can every one will help at some time. sorry to here about your fish man, it sucks when we lose a friend.
  7. J

My 55 gal. Tank pics

Nice tank!!! the rock looks really good. Keep up the good work.
  8. J

Happy Fathersday!!!!!!!!!!

Happy fathers day to all the wonderfull dads at reef sanctuary!!!!:apimp:
  9. J

Tube anemone!!!!

yeah i read that but not worried lots of room for it.
  10. J

Tube anemone!!!!

Yeah my light are off for the nite but ill put some pics on tomarrow.
  11. J

Tube anemone!!!!

today i went to my lfs for my annual visit that my wife hates. anyway i bought a T,A, and was wondering if anyone has ever had one. I did a lot of reading on them and they sound pretty cool. any advise would be greatly appreciated.....:hallo:
  12. J

fish food

What would the best fish food to get at your lgs. i usally get raw shrimp and oysters and blend it up.:olsmile:
  13. J

Tank turned 49 this year

:winner: for the oldest tank. congrats love the tank.the bottles is a good tuch. never seen that done or even thought about it.:drooool:
  14. J

Water change

100 gal tank, do about 15 gal change a month
  15. J

Jabbed By My Sea Urchin!!!

the spines are maid of calcium and if they do break off in you the will just desolve after time. But they can get infected.
  16. J

Terry's 450g upgrade

the tank is absolutly freekin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. J

fuge lights???

how many watts should i have over the fuge???? please help need to go get new light today.
  18. J

Clownfish need a name

**** & **** stick
  19. J

What corals can i put in my tank?

also octopuss coral very nice just like frog spawn except better color! you could get a kenya tree to they grow very quik and dont need lots of attention.
  20. J

What corals can i put in my tank?

i have a sun coral very cool but have to feed every other day (target feed)