Search results

1. A

Anarchys "wife says this is the last tank" 65g

My coris wrasse has been hiding since I got him and I went down to feed the tank today and everyone was out in the open playing. Even the tailspot blenny Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  2. A

PSU’s Peninsula

Man I love this build. The new aquascape turned out amazing. Adam is a great guy. Always enjoy spending my money with him. My setup is kind of like the smaller budget version of this so I will be following along for sure Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  3. A

Some specs on the tank 65 gallon standard tank drilled peninsula with a ghost style overflow Trigger systems crystal 36 sump Reef octopus 110 Quiet one return 2 AI prime hds Orphek or3 90 blue led Orphek or3 90 actinic led Dual reactor Diy ato Thats all the equipment I can think of...
  4. A

I've been out of the hobby for the past 3 years or so and over the course of this year I have planned and setup my small scale dream tank. Theres still alot to be done to get it where I want but we are on our way. Comes with a fish room, oversized sump, external fuge, hospital tank, basically...