Search results

1. seatrueblue

QT questions

I am getting 4 new fish in on tuesday. small 1.5-2" Chrysopterus clownfish medium 1.5-3.5" Tomini Tang small 1.5-2" Matted filefish small 1.5-2" Tahitian Butterflyfish My 120g tank has had the whole 2 month fishless quarantine 2 years ago (actually it was 4 months). I have only one...
  2. seatrueblue

red sea mimic blenny

I just ordered one from bluezooaquatics. I have been waiting for them to have one available for over a year. Now that I'm finally getting one. I need to keep pinching myself, I feels like its a dream. This blenny will be here tomorrow morning. I have one question though, does anyone know if it...
  3. seatrueblue

5 blue/green Chromis in texas

Xlarge as in sizes 3 inches and 2.75 inches..I want $50 for all five. I am selling them for two reasons, I want to take down the tank they are in,and I am afraid of them getting eaten by my anemones if I put them back in 120g tank. I love these fish and I'm wanting to find a good home for them...
  4. seatrueblue

cupramine experiences

Has anyone ever lost their fish using cupramine to treat ich? I haven't, I was just curious if anyone else has. There was this person I told to use cupramine and gave them good instructions. Even told that person to go to reefsanctuary for detailed instructions. That person must of not...
  5. seatrueblue

anyone have a sand dollar?

We just bought one the other day after doing a little reading on them for a little while. It keeps moving about on the sand collecting shells and eating up any diatom algae. The store we got it from said they have had it for a very long time. They were tearing down the display tank the sand...
  6. seatrueblue

question about one of my chromis

It died today after living in my tank for over a year with 5 other chromis. Ok the question is..is hole in the head a disease other fish can get? He had three holes in his head ..he started to not hang around the other fish and then stopped coming out to eat for several weeks. I started spot...
  7. seatrueblue

baby snails(pics).I might need an ID. They came from only one adult snail.

How is this possible? Do these snails have both sexes? I bought five snails that my lfs called margarita snails. I bought those snails over a year ago. We have only one now it has been the only snail in my 24 gallon for 7 or 8 months. We haven't added any new rocks durring that time. If...
  8. seatrueblue

the cupramine

The cupramine treatment seems to be working I don't see any spots on my chrysopterus anymore. I have one problem.. My salifert test kit haven't detected the copper in the tank yet. I am going to put cupramine in a bucket and keep putting it in there untill my salifert test kit detects copper...
  9. seatrueblue

Do you have an arc eye hawkfish?

I have one that looks just like the one on reef sanctuary. I bought this one when he was a 1/2". I feed him pieces of silversides and what ever the other fish are eating. another view. Post your pictures of your arc eye hawk. please..I would love to see them :D
  10. seatrueblue

Question about ich attack medication

Has it worked for you? I received two A. Chrysopterus on April 4th and they were healthy and eating great in the QT but on April 8th the larger of the two started getting little white spots all over her fins and a few on her body. I asked the place where I got these fish from ..what do I do...