Search results

1. seatrueblue

What kind of nem?

Definitely a BTA :-)
  2. seatrueblue

QT questions

I highly doubt that. My small fish won't die if I add all four of them at once after quarantine. I have added 7 adult sized 3" Chromis all at once in the past without any problems. I sold the chromis two years ago(along with my other fish) when I decided I wanted a anemone clownfish tank only. I...
  3. seatrueblue

purple long tentacle

No big deal, but to make sure nothing has gone wrong. It wouldn't hurt to check your tank parameters. My purple LTA sometimes isn't as big as other days when its 18 inches across. There will also be days where it will just go under the sand for a little while then come back out and open up. I...
  4. seatrueblue

QT questions

My 120g is a fully established tank, that I've had up and running December 2006. 2 years ago is when I went completely fishless for four months. You guys must of missed the two years ago part. How could four fish hurt a fully established tank after quarantine? I could get 3 more ten gallon tanks...
  5. seatrueblue

QT questions

I am getting 4 new fish in on tuesday. small 1.5-2" Chrysopterus clownfish medium 1.5-3.5" Tomini Tang small 1.5-2" Matted filefish small 1.5-2" Tahitian Butterflyfish My 120g tank has had the whole 2 month fishless quarantine 2 years ago (actually it was 4 months). I have only one...
  6. seatrueblue

Spawning S. haddoni

So its a boy? can't really tell in that video.
  7. seatrueblue

July '09 POTM Contest~

ok thanks
  8. purple Encrusting Anthelia

purple Encrusting Anthelia

9. seatrueblue

July '09 POTM Contest~

Which one? This or this This is encrusting Anthelia
  10. seatrueblue

Condy with Porcelain Crab...

It wouldn't hurt to feed the condy. I feed all of my anemones at least once a week. If not once a week, maybe twice a month. They get chopped up squid, silversides, pe mysis or scallops.
  11. seatrueblue

Carpet Anemone waiting for Snowcasso

Only advice I can give you is to get a bigger aquarium, or find a better home for these anemones. They won't survive in this cramped box you are calling their home. They will become much bigger than your tank can handle. That is if they last more than a few weeks.
  12. seatrueblue

Carpet Anemone waiting for Snowcasso

I saw your post on RC. So you are keeping both of these anemones in a 20 gallon?
  13. seatrueblue

lta tentacles turning brown???

Brown means its getting healthier and gaining its zooxanthellae back. White means its lost its zooxanthellae. So what is happening is a good thing. :)
  14. feather_worm

feather_worm

15. seatrueblue

May '09 POTM Contest!

I am going to enter this one. Hey Doni..April 31st?
  16. seatrueblue

Junk Products.

We have had our Outer Orbit 48" HQI for over 3 years. The only maintenance it has required KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!:hammerhea has been to change the bulbs every 6 months to maintain the proper spectrum. The lights were all working when they were changed. It has been a great fixture, but we did buy it...
  17. seatrueblue

My NewRed Sea Max 250

+ 1 on taking the anemone back to the LFS. Adding more sand might make your tank cycle again. (especially the amount of sand you need to add) Your tank is too young for an anemone anyways. Just because you are through with one cycle, doesn't mean you won't go through any more problems. You have...
  18. seatrueblue

My NewRed Sea Max 250

When an anemones mouth is open that big, you have an issue. It doesn't look like that haddoni is doing well at all. A healthy happy anemone will have its mouth tightly closed. If you had done your research, you would know, that haddoni's like their foot in the sand. It doesn't look like your...
  19. fiji zoas

fiji zoas

20. pom pom crab

pom pom crab