Search results

1. forddna

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Really? After like 3 years together? The first one I got is bigger than the second one, but still only maybe half the size of the adults I have seen.
  2. forddna

I was among the first to get some of these fish. I got a Grade A Picasso first, then a Snowcasso a few months later. Neither has become a female. They are both still only about 2" (they are the same size as each other). So no spawn for me. :(
  3. forddna

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Doni, I have a Grade A and a Snowcasso from you. They are a couple years old now and doing great! No new pics because they haven't changed since the last pics I posted. My avatar is one of them.
  4. forddna

sps, zoas, palys, and lps

Good seller!
  5. forddna

Doni, that anemone is amazing!! What kind is it, and where did you get it? More info please!!
  6. forddna

I loooooooooove the Before and After pics!!! I may be ordering another 1-2 after I get my Solana set up. :) I, too, have one that is a bit over a year old. Got her October last year.
  7. forddna

A good sand sifting fish with personallity

Mine was one of the first in a BIG tank. I think there were only 2 other fish when I got him, so he had a ton of room to feel secure. He found himself a spot and just popped out at feeding time now and then. He got more visible as time went on, but still..I'd try one again, just in a smaller...
  8. forddna

Coral Raffle to Fight Cancer!

Did I miss it, or is there a minimum number of tickets that need to be sold?
  9. forddna

A good sand sifting fish with personallity

Love my Diamond Goby. I never have to stir my sand. He's fun to watch, too, and not shy! I sometimes spot feed him shrimp, and he goes right after it! The only thing you gotta watch out for is having corals on the sand bed. He will sometimes dump sand on top of them. He has never done it...
  10. forddna

Powder Brown or Yellow

Yellow. There's a reason they are so popular. They are GORGEOUS, flashy, easy to keep.
  11. forddna

Very nice! When did you get them?
  12. forddna

Multiple Frags Of My Green People Eaters 5 Polyps

Cleared, sorry about that.
  13. forddna

Multiple Frags Of My Green People Eaters 5 Polyps

Shipping to 33540? Zephyrhills, FL
  14. forddna

breefcase, yours has to be one of my favorites. More pictures, please! I love the patterns on him! I was also an October shipment (shipped with gsellers).
  15. forddna

It almost makes me want to sell them and start over with two new babies! I love to take pictures and compare the development!!
  16. forddna

Aww, can we name that last one Freckles?
  17. forddna

Here's a few new pics! Grade A and Snowcasso Snowcasso Snowcasso Before pictures.. Grade A - October 2008 Grade A - 11-11-2008 Grade A - 12-1-08 Snowcasso - late December 2008 Same day, other side Snowcasso after being rescued from the overflow, 1-6-09
  18. forddna

WANTED: CPR BakPaK 2

The one you bought from me is on its way.
  19. forddna

Is there any particular food that brings out the more reddish color?