Search results

1. robhart60

Perc and Ocelaris Hosting RBTA , Unique Suggestions??

As already mentioned, patience is all you can do. I went through a similar process a few months ago but with a GBTA, I've also got a Ocellaris and one Perc, after a few weeks the perc hosted in the anemone and the Ocellaris though always interested has never joined the perc, but the Ocellaris...
  2. Starfish

Starfish

3. Tree Coral

Tree Coral

4. Mixed Mushrooms

Mixed Mushrooms

5. Soft Corals

Soft Corals

6. Soft Corals

Soft Corals

7. Soft Corals

Soft Corals

8. Soft Corals

Soft Corals

9. Soft Corals

Soft Corals

10. Blue Green Chromis

Blue Green Chromis

11. Full Tank

Full Tank

12. robhart60

Kissing Chromis...

Ok that makes a lot of sense, thanks!
  13. robhart60

Kissing Chromis...

Anyone else seen this before? I thought I'd share this as i've never seen this before! Theres 4 Blue Chromis in the tank and there always together, and about once a week 2 of them start playfighting and then start kissing, this happens for about 10 minutes. Is their a reason for this or are...
  14. Percula in Bubble Tip Anemone

Percula in Bubble Tip Anemone

15. Ocellaris Clownfish

Ocellaris Clownfish

16. Yellow Tang

Yellow Tang

17. Blue Cheeked Goby

Blue Cheeked Goby

18. Scarlet Hawkfish and Starfish

Scarlet Hawkfish and Starfish

19. robhart60

Help needed desperatley! To catch crabs...

Thats all I did, and it worked every time! It's sometimes awkward with a tall glass if the crab stays towards the bottom of the tank. Also my cleaner shrimp kept stealing the bait as soon as lights out so I had to start adding extra bait so theres enough to go round. :hug1: I tried a few...
  20. robhart60

Fish compatibility questions

Ok thanks. I think i'll get a Coral Beauty soon then. I'll wait and see what happens about the Chromis and Clownfish, ATM the Clownfish have some growing to do so maybe the bullying will stop then? As for the Hawkfish, he's normally well behaved. He used to attack randomly until I added a...