Search results

1. J

I found very tiny white bugs on the glass

my wife calls our reef my mistress!
  2. J

What equipment to use for drip acclimation?..

I've been using airline tubing tied loosely through a piece of pvs(!/2 90 or something small) just to keep one end weighted down in the water. The other end I was using the knot but then thought about my drip irragation system for my roses. The dial type drip ends are availably at home depot...
  3. J

info on jaubert plenum

thnx booze! have to check it out later, kids jumping all over me!!!!!!
  4. J

info on jaubert plenum

Stepped into a good deal on a 175 bow front. I was thinking of putting a plenum in this one and when established tieing it into my current basement sump. Have found plenty of info as to how it works but not specs on how high the water pocket and the substrates should be. Any info would be...
  5. hungry tubes!

hungry tubes!

6. jan 05

jan 05

7. red mushroom

red mushroom

8. April 04

April 04

first filling of the tank
  9. J

what is it

Hey NaH20, I think you've solved our riddle! All indications are that you are right and it is a snail. The link listed a snail that excreted a mucas net and would reel it in from time to time. Thanks again, this forum is a godsend!
  10. J

what is it

any help IDing this critter would be greatly appreciated. Its definitely getting bigger and it seems to spin some sort of web that it retracts when I feed phytoplankton or cyclopeeze. Is it bad?