Search results

1. kinghokus420

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

regretfully i need to remove my name from the list. My wife and I have decided to send her back to school for her masters degree and that just sucked up any spare change for the next year or two. If i find a big bag of cash i will certainly find my way back on to it!! I will still follow the...
  2. kinghokus420

very cool pics! thanks.
  3. kinghokus420

The girls were excited at the newest updates! Thanks.
  4. kinghokus420

:woohoo: Its tomorrow! :woohoo:
  5. kinghokus420

Lighting, cheap vs. name brand

Theres some things in this hobby you can be cheap on, lights aren't one of them. IMO your best cheapest bet is a good MH retro setup. i just spent 200$ per light (ballast,reflector,bulb,wire,everything) i consider that a great deal for what i got, and i know its not cheap chinese junk that may...
  6. kinghokus420

schweet!! the girls and I just watched the vids and they want them all.
  7. kinghokus420

along those same lines, when we found our boxer we signed an agreement that we would not breed her because she was white and not of the breed standard. bACK IN THE DAY (oops) the white ones were culled as being defective, with mine, she's a bit strange but certainly not defective. the breeders...
  8. kinghokus420

if thats the price i'll take one too!!
  9. kinghokus420

If it helps, my female has a big overbite and she's doing fine, just looks odd. kinda like the yep yep yep aliens from sesame street.
  10. kinghokus420

fiasco part 2

11. kinghokus420

its gets better with every update!
  12. kinghokus420

are the prices per pair or single? i need to schmooze the wifey a bit more if its single. 250 bucks on a pair of fishies will take some serious work even with playing the birthday and christmas cards. :fingerx: :fingerx: :fingerx: :contract:
  13. kinghokus420

I leave for another week and this is what i come back to? awesome!! The girls have been wanting their baby fishie fix. it was the first thing they asked me about, even before asking about my trip.
  14. kinghokus420

All i can keep saying is wow!! i've been out of town for the last week and a half, so i havent been updated. these guys are absolutely amazing!! i have both kids on my lap already naming all of them. if they had their way we would be on the list for at least 347 of them.
  15. kinghokus420

Please cross your fingers, pray, or ???

i havent seen the sky in weeks.The fires are less than 4 miles from my house now. the town is half evacuated and its not fun. i am just barely in the no precautionary evac zone by about 200 yards. paradisepost.com has a link at the bottom of the page for an updated fire map and local emergency...
  16. kinghokus420

I'm certainly not tired of seeing new pics! the girls come running when i tell them theres more.
  17. kinghokus420

Please cross your fingers, pray, or ???

keep you fingers crossed for us again. the east side of town is on fire now. i had to spend half of last night evacuating friends and family again. there were 40 homes lost yesterday and its not getting better. the river at the edge of town is the only thing keeping us safe. THIS SUCKS. pray...
  18. kinghokus420

It gets better every day.
  19. kinghokus420

Bobs Vent Thread, Stick It Wall.

Bill Kirby sounds familiar but no face comes to mind, but its a small enough town that im sure i've seen him around town. :dunno: for the life of me i cant think of where has train tracks and a rope swing. i betcha you were on honeyrun road at the covered bridge. It is an awesome swimming...
  20. kinghokus420

Bobs Vent Thread, Stick It Wall.

I need exact directions to that town. im moving there ASAP, thats my kind of place. Why do you think the town i live in is called paradise? up until a few years ago we had a thing called the calaboose that would be towed around and if you didnt have a badge on you would be "arrested" on gold...