Search results

1. Debby

feather starfish video

Here is a video of starfish being feed.pls excuse background noise of tv lol
  2. Debby

Newest addition

Her are a couple of pic of my newest additions.
  3. Debby

what is this

Was Feeding this morning and saw this.some type of crab I think.
  4. Debby

dwarf lion fish

I bought a dwarf lionfish wednesday accumatted him for three hours put him in when lights went out.Thursday am saw him.and have not seen him since. do these guys have a tendencey to hide for days.have tried to feed with ghost shrimp to see if he would out nothing.ANY IDEAS? Thank you Debby
  5. Debby

new pictures

here are some new pictures i took.
  6. Debby

giant cup musroom help pls

I have had a giant cup mushroom for over a year has stayed in the same place one the same rock.this morning it has detached from rock and is floating around in tank fully open.any ideas of what it is doing?And what i can do to make him stay put.:eek:
  7. Debby

fish population

How do ppl determine how many fish you can put in a tank?
  8. Debby

pictures

Here is my new pictures.
  9. Debby

What is going on with anem.

Help two days ago my anem shrunk up and started movin after staying in one spot for over a year. as of last nite can not find her ay all.Here is a pic of her the nite befor moving.I am not real sure but looks like she has two mouths and is trying to split.Any advise.
  10. Debby

cleaner shrimp

thought this was a pretty neat pic.
  11. Debby

WTB 60in lighting

I am looking for a 60 in lighting system that will support a 100 gallon tank with soft and hard corals fish clams. I have a 72 in on it now hangs over the sides will even trade if some one has one. Debby
  12. Debby

tangs eye bubbled

ok guys was feeding this am and noticed a clear bubble on yellow tangs eye checked water prem. nitrates-0 nitrites=0 ph-8.2 cal-490 amonia-0 here are some pics
  13. Debby

new additions

Here are some new guys I put in tank this week. Sand star-purple nudi-pulsing xenia-kenya tree.
  14. Debby

NEW-addition pic

Here are some new additions i bought today.Firefish-Clam-tenicle plate-pink&white cocoa worm. also a scissor tail but hes hiding.
  15. Debby

Advise needed

I have been looking @ a naso tang and a harlequin sweet lips for 3 days @ lfs.Would like any input anybody has on these two species. Debby
  16. Debby

Help

Just bought this little guy friday. Noticed this mornimg it looks mushy on left side not sure if shedding or dieing.did water prem this am.Any ideas? amonia-0 Nitrites-0 ph-8.2 nitrates-0 calcium-400 saltinity-1022
  17. Debby

remix of new tank

remix of new tank and of course my feathered friends.
  18. Debby

Debbs trials and errors

Thought i would never get this far Thanks for all the help and support everybody has given......Now the fun begins putting new stuff in it,LOL....
  19. Debby

help id please

The pic on the right i bought 8 mo ago was told it was a elegance coral. The pic on the left i bought last week also was told it was a elagance Why do they look so different? Debby
  20. Debby

elegance coral id

I was given this elegance 3 days ago but it does not look like mine are ther different species of them?the one on the right is my old one.