Search results

1. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Haha! I’m fine with ‘liking’ as long as there are comments accompanying it. I guess I come here to converse more than just share. Thank you for your comments! It’s been a lot of hard work, but finally flourishing and looking like a Reef versus 1-2” frags [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using...
  3. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

One years growth. All frags started 1-2”. Sorry for all of the blues, lights were just coming on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Added the new fish from QT, using the mirror and picture method to help aggression to stay lower due to my powder brown already being established in the tank. Mirror was working great, but when I added the pictures (large sailfin pics) the aggression lowered immensely. Immediate difference...
  5. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Very true! I guess you could say I'm old school and would much rather see comments than likes. Perfect opportunity to make use of that space!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Honestly? I bet our tank consumes less maintenance than a lot of smaller ones out there. That's due to the apex, of course. Maintenance wise, excluding any and all maintenance related to the QT's (excluding because I only add fish every 1-2 years, so QT isn't always running) is probably...
  7. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Man. I don't like the "like" button here. It seems like so much less conversation occurs because of the "like" button just being clicked instead of commenting. 7 fish are currently in QT, they just finished TTM and freshwater dips. Tomorrow we're separating them into 2 different QT's for prazi...
  8. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Thanks Pat! Hope you are both doing well! I'll keep posting so you can gently keep showing (cough, asking). Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

FTS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Thank you!! Thankfully my husband loves the mechanical/building portion of the fish room and everything it entails. Otherwise this wouldn't have been as great as it is! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Stacef

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Looking fabulous! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Stacef

Tank turned 49 this year

Good luck, definitely does not sound like fun! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Thanks Pat! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Thank you! Glad to see you around!! Hopefully others stop by [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Duplicate post
  16. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Video of the fish room and complete setup. The sound you hear from the DT side is the bar (kegerator) and box fan. There's no sound from that side. When you get into the fish room, the sounds really amplifies in the video, it's not this loud in person! See if that works. I found out...
  17. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

So I took the video of the fish room, why can't I post the video via tapatalk? I'm using an iPhone, when I add media or attachment, there's no option for video and it doesn't show my video in my files on my phone. If I get out of Tapatalk and go to my photo library, the video is there. Anyone...
  18. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

I'll take a full video of the fish room this weekend to post. We now have the calcium reactor up and running, the auto water changes via DOS on the Apex and of course ATO. The AWC currently takes 6 gallons NSW and puts it into the sump, at the same time removing 6 gallons from our cryptic fuge...
  19. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Wow! Thank you! We wanted it to look like the house was built that way. I think we accomplished it! Good luck with your wife, hopefully she agrees! I need to get my good camera out for a good FTS. My iPhone just drowns in blue, and the pics don't turn out at all. Here's another angle, that...
  20. Stacef

Stace's 290 g build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk