Search results

1. plecosword

Sebae Anemone Successful keeping

Good point but anemones ultimately choose their home based on lighting and flow conditions. you can just keep all the acropolis and other things that need lots of lights, and keep it dimmer at the bottom. Talking about this, check this out, I've been really considering getting one of these in...
  2. plecosword

THis makes me feel better about mine, even though he is no accepting food yet. His tips are beginning to color up blue a little. :fingers: Someone advised me to feed healthy anemones every month and those that are hosted by clown even less. but i have no idea
  3. plecosword

I agree with your second point, but as for tank dimensions and the watt per gallon rules, I find them inaccurate, here is why; you can have a 400 watt halide over a 20 gallon, which would have the same intensity on a 300 gallon tank with the receiving anemone located at the same height from the...
  4. plecosword

Ahh sorry I don't know what I'm doing.
  5. plecosword

Your anemone looks ok, they are suppose to have a brown/tan color.
  6. plecosword

well i didn't think tank dimensions made a big difference, but my tank is a 120 gallon; 24 x 24 x 12 and i have 2x 250 watt halides at 12k, and I'm beginning to think its not enough.
  7. plecosword

I understand Magnificent or Ritteri anemones are very difficult mainly because of their intense lighting requirement but as for Sebae anemone, I having a difficult time finding what is the least amount of light they will thrive on, so I'm making this poll to find out :updown:
  8. plecosword

my sebae

Hi, Could I ask what lighting your using?
  9. plecosword

Indonesian 120 Gallon Reef

Im really enjoying the new layout of the forum. I got a Naso tang and a moorish idol. I have been doing deep research on these, This idol is fairly young which makes it easy to teach it to eat other foods. I fed it nearly 14 small feedings yesterday to fatten him up from all the transportation...
  10. plecosword

Corrado’s 90 Gallon AGA Addiction

Aw thats too bad, I liked your tank. Good luck with the baby and the smaller tank! :P
  11. plecosword

I have an issue; the tang's ick went away form the tail, but now he has 3 more spots, on the dorsal fin area. I took of the uv light a few days ago.
  12. plecosword

This are the readings of the aquarium as of yesterday; 11/04 ph 8.2 ammonia 0 ppm nitrite 1.0 ppm nitrate 20 ppm Phosphate .6 ppm TDS 11 ppm (tested a few weeks ago) I think that tank will be ready in about a week
  13. plecosword

Face detail Ick?
  14. plecosword

The fish, Six line Wrasse, and a Convict Tang helllloooo
  15. plecosword

Saving the corals from the insane ammonia spike Refugium/sump with old foamy skimmer Mini fish room! Far from water, the ballasts. There is also a canister, 404 fluval.
  16. plecosword

Pics! He tweets Lights
  17. plecosword

:lurk: I have set up a 120 gallon aquarium, It bought it about two weeks ago, but I haven't been online in a while. I will have pictures later. Since this is a used aquarium, it came with all the eqipment. It is a glass aquarium by Leemar, euro bracing, Diamond cut edges, sord of rimless. I have...
  18. plecosword

Bangaii Breeding..Here we go, We got Eggs..

Hello! I like your Bangaii pair! I'm going to buy a pair soon, Good luck with them
  19. plecosword

HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

wow, Hi Heinz! haha
  20. plecosword

Ashley's 30g Escape Tank

ooo nice coraline on the back!