Search results

1. glampka

Live rock, substrate, corals, fish, and evrythng else alive must go and go quickly

Re: Live rock, substrate, corals, fish, and evrythng else alive must go and go quickl Hi Dave, For some reason I can't get a pm to you. WOW!What a shocker! Say it isn't true. You of all people getting out. The big question is WHY? How much are you asking for everything? What do you have? I...
  2. glampka

Restart on my 30 long..

If you're planning on having a FO tank - using tap water is ok. Get rid of the undergravel filter & the crushed coral. The cc has a large particle size & makes it easy for detrius to get into the bed. The undergravel filters makes the situation worse by pulling everything into the bed unless of...
  3. glampka

Our 37 Gallon Display with 10 Gallon Fuge.

You forgot to mention the fine wine that you brought - It has quickly become one of our favorites. Thanks again!
  4. glampka

Our 37 Gallon Display with 10 Gallon Fuge.

The man returns! Don't you ever sleep?
  5. glampka

Cpr backpack skimmer questions???

If it's new or recently cleaned it takes a few days for it to "break in". MJ1800 may also be giving you too much flow & forcing the bubbles into the tank.
  6. glampka

Bow front vs a regular tank

I have a 72 bowfront - I like the extra room it gives me to do aquascaping. 1 con is that if you want a hood it's more difficult to build one to the curve.
  7. glampka

Glasscages.com

Define "full setup"? Does it include stand, lights, pumps, etc.....?
  8. glampka

Small disaster this morning

Lucky you are to be able to tell your story - can you say GFCI?
  9. glampka

Glasscages.com

I'd stay away from them. Know people who had them & had major seam blowouts. If you're looking for a custon tank, Miracle is top notch Quality Custom Aquarium Manufacturer - Toronto Canada
  10. glampka

Jedi's fish room

I'd be drinking something much stronger than beer with those numbers!
  11. glampka

Why the shrivel?

I'd bump your salinity up to 1.027.
  12. glampka

Moving Tank - Tips?

+1. Also depends on how long the tank has been set-up. The longer it has, the more the chances of their being toxic materials in the sand. Get as much water out of the sand as possible so it doesn't slosh around.
  13. glampka

Emerald crabs

Define "perfect"? You feeding them?
  14. glampka

Tv bother fish?

Mine are demanding their own remote!
  15. glampka

Tv bother fish?

Mine can't stand to watch fishing shows. They did like Finding Nemo.
  16. glampka

Has Anyone ever used this site? Glass Cages.com Custom Tanks!

+1 for Miracles. Top notch quality.
  17. glampka

OMG it looks different!!!

Great look!
  18. glampka

The Nano is dead. Long Live THE 23!!!

Awesome!
  19. glampka

Wish her Happy Birthday for us! I'll be hitting a milestone Friday. Took the boat to the marina Saturday. Hopefully it'll be summerized shortly & we can hit the river in the next week or so. Definitely been too long. Stopping for a few drinks some night sounds like a plan. Also want to get...
  20. glampka

You are alive!