Search results

1. rlcline76

OT: How's the weather?

My SIL lives on a ranch just south of Tucson...the evenings are for the coyotes...not my style. Hot as usual. Worked in the yard a bit today, not just kicking back and watching the oldest kid run back and forth from the bathroom puking.
  2. rlcline76

I wouldn't want any kind of weather here in TX. I'll be taking the my weather in IL. I am getting out of here. Escaping...never to return. Just get me past Tulsa, OK and Springfield, MO and it can pour for the rest of my trip home. I haven't started counting the days yet, but it is getting...
  3. rlcline76

I don't know. Dry heat, wet heat....it gets hot out here. There have been times I needed to step outside for just a few minutes in July here and it is searing hot. I hate sweating but, I'll get used to the humidity again, I was never destined to be a desert gal anyway!
  4. rlcline76

If I remember correctly, Illinois in June is often in the 80s....humid, but much worse come July. The humidity will pop that heat index. Humidity is good for some stuff, at least my skin will rehydrate. The only thing I will miss about this place is my all year tan.
  5. rlcline76

Jeremy's 90 Gallon Build Mayhem!!

I know Jeremy, I am horrible. I love fluorescing corals. Sometimes even the drab ones look outstanding under the right lighting. I had boring brown button polyps which fluoresced a deep green. I was going to take them with me for the next tank...I ended up selling it, but I can get those...
  6. rlcline76

Snail's pace beginning to an Old Lady's 65g Reef

I believe Bam Bam passed on to a better place....
  7. rlcline76

Jeremy's 90 Gallon Build Mayhem!!

Very nice!!!!!!
  8. rlcline76

El Paso, TX...it gets tiresome, trust me. Sunny is fabulous until the winds pick up and the dust starts blowin'.
  9. rlcline76

It is 69* in my house. I heard tales that it may get up to 100* today, but I ain't going outside. I managed to get hives and made it a lot worse yesterday doing yard work. I'm staying in where I can itch just a little bit without some of the extra aggravation.
  10. rlcline76

Yep. Been packing, cleaning, packing, pitching, packing. Supposed to get up to 97 this week. I mowed the lawn this morning after dropping the oldest off at school, starting to heat up a bit.
  11. rlcline76

Just a month and a half left at the most and I'll be back to where there is weather!
  12. rlcline76

My weather will be fabulous. I'll be staying indoors.
  13. rlcline76

!!!20g for reals!!!

Nice pics!
  14. rlcline76

My weather is fabulous.
  15. rlcline76

Uh oh cat scratch fever....oh now where did I put that Ted Nugent link???? Supposed to be 91 today. I don't know, I ain't plannin on farting around outside, but I might have to open all the windows...gotta spray for ants. We had a couple invasions while I was sick. The oldest made it back...
  16. rlcline76

I was just coming down here to comment that I was back to get my thread back on track, and then read Basile's last comment. lol Sheesh 80s. Watering the lawn. Recovering from -itis. Trying to get some coffee down. Yesterday I went to the clinic because it looked like I had strep. I...
  17. rlcline76

!!!20g for reals!!!

The shed you took out was probably just its shed. If you have any nassaurius snails, hermits...probably that other shrimp, they'll clean up a dead body quickly.
  18. rlcline76

My slow 135g build

I like that dog's eyes. How's the tank?
  19. rlcline76

My slow 135g build

I think I might be making RO for the last time today...
  20. rlcline76

My slow 135g build

Not tank wise! Most of my shtuff is gone. Got a reefer dropping by to make off with my baserock. Once that is done I will be doing everyone the long awaited pleasure of getting out that FTS! LOL