Search results

1. CREEPIN

my poor clowns..

they have theres small pimple like white spots about the size of a grain of salt on there body..i don't know what to do or what i should be doin????:surrender: some one please help me!! -Frank
  2. CREEPIN

Open Bag Of Live Sand

hey guys i opened a bag of LS and used half...how do i store the rest?
  3. CREEPIN

What Pump?!?!

hey guy (and gals) i have a question, how do i know what pump to use in my refuge?? i've been trying to find a solid answer with no success.. Thanks a bunch :spinner: :ponder2:
  4. CREEPIN

finger leather help

hey guys i recently purchased a finger leather coral and xenia (both on same frag) for like 2-3 days the finger opend fine..now its been like 3-4 days and hasnt opend...should i be worried, the xenia is touching it, and my water is perfect...? any ideas of what i should do? i have it on the top...
  5. CREEPIN

Creepin's slow 65 CL

hey guys and gals..i just purchased ($150) a used 65 gallon tank drilled for closed loop and over flow..i will be building a new cabinet..and now the pictures: Frank
  6. CREEPIN

WTB: OM Squirt

or anything better, thanks guys (and gals) -Frank
  7. CREEPIN

Creepin's 65g slooo Build

hey guys, just picked up an aga 65g tank drilled and set up for a closed loop system..what ever that means...lol here are some pixs...i need to know what all this stuff is for and what is what for...im totaly lost lol :) Frank
  8. CREEPIN

Diy Mh Light?

WOULD THIS WORK FOR A FRAG TANK? 175 WATT METAL HALIDE DELUXE FLOODLIGHT WITH LAMP!! - eBay (item 150229494971 end time Apr-04-08 02:57:11 PDT) IF NOT, WHY? THANKS GUYS!
  9. CREEPIN

getting some frags today..

i'm getting some frags from a local guy...but i dont know what to feed them.. a close friend gave me a brand new bottle of: -SeaElements Julian Sprung's Reef Formula -MarineSnow Plankton Diet i have calcuim ( Tropic Marin Bio-Calcium ) is there any other food/supp. i should be lookin...
  10. CREEPIN

Frag Tank

ok i dont know if i posted this in the right place... i have a 10 gallon glass tank and i'm interested in makin a frag tank...else from the tank..what do i need? and what do i need to do? Thanks! frank:dance:
  11. CREEPIN

Petsmart..

Ok, i have a good friend that is manager at one and can get me gooood discounts..sometimes even 5 finger discounts :) lol is there anything worth gettin at almost free price from that place?? (SW) ;)
  12. CREEPIN

fans...need help..

i have like 10 computer fans... i have a simple question, how do i power them?? sugestions? comments? concerns? anything would be helpful! thanks! Frank..:)
  13. CREEPIN

WTB: GSP (green star polyps)

hey guys, i'm here in Miami,FL and i'm looking for a frag...nothin big jus a frag! Thanks guys.. PS: will drive to pick up!
  14. CREEPIN

need an ID for a..worm?

i bought some LR and there are like 2 or 3 little worms..i took out one.. heres the picture..it has like a bunch of tenticles on one side and its super small.. i have more pixs if needed thanks guys!
  15. CREEPIN

for you nano/cube experts...i got a question..?

ok guys, here your question/my problem lol i have a 14gal cube and i want a sump...playin for it to go in the cabinet under the cube...my only question is plumming? how should i go about it?? i was thinking on notching the hood and making a syphon type feed for the water goin in the...
  16. CREEPIN

10k 20k?

whats the diffrences? Thanks!! :)
  17. CREEPIN

biocube 14gallon skimmer

hey guys...just wanted to know what are my options for a skimmer for my cube?(include link please) Thanks :)
  18. CREEPIN

New to...well everything!

hi guys, i got myself a 14gal Biocube, so far i have a heater, a Hydor Koralia 1 Circulation Pump, and some siporax, what do u guys think i should do next?? Thanks!