Search results

1. Badger84

OT: Word Relation Game

end
  2. Badger84

(OT) Just A Word Game

Lame
  3. Badger84

Can you help on what a good predator tank might be made of?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could give us an idea of what a good predator tank might be made of. I have a 75g tank and want to make the most informed decision before I buy anything. The species I like are eels, triggers and lions but am open to anything. What species? How much rock...
  4. Badger84

Suitable Tank Mates For An Undulated Trigger Fish

Hi Guys, been away a while. the Lion is a Volitan, the eel won't stop eating (1-2 white bait every 2 days) Also great news i got a new tank and some new friends i got a foxface and a regal tang. i want to add a niger trigger with them but am wondering if he will be the same as the...
  5. Badger84

Hey guys it has been a while

Hey guys it’s been a while, Another question I have gotten a new 215lt tank and have a regal tang, snowflake eel, foxface and volt lionfish and am wondering how from your experience they will get along with a niger trigger? They are all small at the moment and will be getting a 100g tank in...
  6. Badger84

Ok so I took the undulated back to the shop, got a credit yes!!! Anyway why I was there I brought a lionfish, a Badger Fish (I think Americans call them fox faces) and a snowflake eel. The lionfish is a laugh I love it!!! He is eating well and seems to have settled in well. Now the eel...
  7. Badger84

The undulated trigger i have is 3 inches and i have had him about 2 weeks. he is fun to watch, just not very friendly he ate my snails, crabs and damsel in 1 day.
  8. Badger84

are there any corals or such like that can be kept with them?
  9. Badger84

Hi guys, As I said in my welcome post, I am just starting out and am wondering what would be a suitable tank mate for my undulated triggerfish. We now know that damsels are not suitable as he ate my girlfriend’s fish. My tank is half full of live rock and am just wanting to know what else to...
  10. Badger84

Hi!

Hi, I am Alex and I live in Western Australia. I am new to marine aquariums and am enjoying myself so far. I have an undulated trigger and had 2 damsels. Who’d have thought it could eat something just over half its size. Anyway I am looking at getting a compatible tank mate for him any ideas?