Search results

1. SunnyX

Updated Tank Shots!!

No Zeo here. Just lots of hard work. :thumbup: I am actually looking into using ZEO, I may start it in the near future.
  2. SunnyX

Updated Tank Shots!!

I know I am rarely here but I like to keep everyone here updated on my progress. You guys helped me out so much in the past I feel that i must show what I have accomplished with your aid. Full Tank Left Side Middle Side Right Side Deswali Tenius Pink Mille...
  3. SunnyX

~ April '06 Photo Contest ~

I have so many, dont know what to enter- or
  4. SunnyX

Asexual Algaes

Mnay people will run the refugium lighting 24/7 in order to avoid the algae going sexual. Usually the algae will appear white or almost clear before it nukes the tank. You should really be using cheato instead of caulerpa. Caulerpa releases too many yellowing agents and may inhibit the...
  5. SunnyX

Reef to Riches on Discovery HD

I thought it was the best show on reefs i have seen. Loved the coral morphing section. Great show.
  6. SunnyX

WOW...Its been a looong time.....

Craig is right, Starphire is definatly the way to go. Amazing stuff.
  7. SunnyX

I have about 6-8" from the wall to the rocks in the back of the tank. I am waiting for many of the corals to grow because I still have a foot of from the farthest coral. Rockwork is about 30" back, corals only about 24". Need a year of good growth to be able to move some to the back.
  8. SunnyX

I tank has Two 1.5 inch drains fully open. Yea it took some effort designing the tank from the back.
  9. SunnyX

Well I moved almost all 120gl of water over to the new house. I belive this helped the tank out alot. Moving water and rock from an old tank really helps out.
  10. SunnyX

Tank is IN-WALL and has been up since JUNE 05
  11. SunnyX

Its been a long time since i posted here. Many things have changed. Some of you may remember I had a 120gl Reef. Well now I have a 225gl Custom Starphire tank. Heres somes specs and pics for you guys: 225gl Starphire(60Lx36Wx24H) Reef *Deltec AP851 *GEO Calcium Reactor *Sequence...
  12. SunnyX

How long do they last?

VHO 6 Months MH 10-12 Months
  13. SunnyX

Rowaphos

I recently purchased some ROWAPhos and am very pleased with it. I went out out and purchased a 125gl/hr hang on the back filter and put the bag in there. Works great for me because my calcium reactor drips into it and i can test the water coming out of the filter to make sure its working instead...
  14. SunnyX

Show me your caps

Close-up shot
  15. SunnyX

Show me your caps

Orange cap, growing like crazy
  16. SunnyX

xm bulbs 0-fer-2

yea my one month old XM 10k just cracked. gonna send it back for a new one
  17. SunnyX

I wanna see full tank shots!

Older shot different aquascaping.
  18. SunnyX

I wanna see full tank shots!

He Maxx its been a while. I am interested in your tank because I will be downsizing to a 58gl soon. what kinda tank is it? Glass or acrylic? Reef Ready? would love top see your setup. I am waiting for a quote on a acrylic one. Wanted to go with the oceanic reef ready but i want the clarity of...