Search results

1. my temp tank

my temp tank

my temp tank
  2. C

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

wow tigerarmy nice!!! love the cabinet!! whats your stock list then?? snappy very nice!! and i thought my tank was packed!! me fink i might have room for more by the look of yours lol!!
  3. C

chat room

:bigbounce ok guys whats the story with your chat room???? does anyone go in there??? i know the time difference thing but come on!!!! someone gotta wanna talk!!
  4. C

OT: Baby overflow

lol now kids and baby is my special lol since between me and hubby we have five!! have you tried gripewater?? also infacol it works wonders!
  5. C

lol yes its me lol
  6. C

do you do secret santa cards?

hell yeah get it done !!!
  7. C

yep!!!!!
  8. C

well you just gotta mail it !! so are you saying that you organising it????
  9. C

ok dang! got that bit wrong you can do it either way lol
  10. C

you guys need some christmas cheer!!!

come on guys!!!! its never to early for crimbo!!! think of your childhood years!! yeah and thats so not fair we stole halloween from you why not thanksgiving???
  11. C

ooooo dear let me explain right everyone that wants to take part will pm you there address, and you will put all names in a box, shake and take two out that two are now paired, you pm them the address and name of the person they have to post card to so if you join you are commiting to send a...
  12. C

ok so cavinca pick another member to join lol oooo and heres another of you
  13. C

yeah where you all enter that want to then someone does the draw( i think you should do it lol) you pm us who we got and we post the secret santa cards!
  14. C

lol i got sooooooooooooo much more lol cavinca
  15. C

:verymad: do you guys do the secret santa cards?? if not ....................................................why?
  16. C

:jester: ok so this site lacking silly posts so i will give you one lol!! the game is i post a picture of a member in their christmas costume and then they pic a member and post then that member so on so on or something like that lol BIGAL07 DRESSED FOR CRIMBO And no it aint too early...
  17. C

no not so far anyway!! it semms happy there and its close but not touching the corals
  18. C

my temp tank
  19. C

Mugshot thread!

why thank you! joined here a while ago but go between here and causing trouble at ac!! you guys nicer here!! xx