Search results

1. JWarren

SUN BLAZE T-5, 48" Light Fixture from AquaCave

My new Light fixture for the 100 gallon tank. SUN BLAZE T-5, 48" Light Fixture 8 x 54W lamps by Sunlight Supply purchased from AquaCave.com SUN BLAZE T-5, 48" Light Fixture 8 x 54W lamps by Sunlight Supply* - AquaCave This is a good inexpensive fixture for anyone looking to run 8 bulbs...
  2. JWarren

Three zoanthids

I have three zoanthids. One is big, one is medium sized and the other is small. What size tank do you think I will need for them? Will they fight or do you think they will get along?
  3. JWarren

Where is your personal web site?

Hey everyone, I have been working on my new web site, trying to get all my links in one place. :) I am going to add a "My Friends" page and will be posting links to personal web sites. If you would like to add a link let me know by posting it here with: Web site title The site address...
  4. JWarren

OT: SETI Needs your help!!!!!

Hi everyone, For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by the unknown. I have a massive, habitual need for knowledge, to the extent it has made me ill from staying awake days at a time, reading about whatever subject my mind has stumbled upon. Years ago, I stumbled across a web...
  5. JWarren

Photo of the month suggestion.

I have a suggestion for the photo of the month contest. There is a link under the winning photo on the front page of the web site that says, "see all winning photos here". Is it possible to add a link that says something like, "Now voting for this months entries" and a link to the voting...
  6. JWarren

The 55 gallon move.

Due to the price of gas and working 35 miles from my home I have run into the need to move a little to where I do a lot of my work. Moving from Vero Beach to Port Saint Lucie Florida, was a move I was not looking forward to making because of my love for Vero Beach but, it was absolutely...
  7. JWarren

Sick Zoo, Anyone ever seen this?

Check the zoo. Some type of usler, I've not seen before. Anyone see this before. Treatment?
  8. JWarren

Air Water and Ice Typhoon RO/DI Unit

The RO/DI unit that I had built quite a while back was getting ready to fail. The canisters where starting to get hairline cracks and the rail was beginning to show signs of rust. So, I thought I would post some info on my new RO/DI on that my Girlfriend got me for my birthday yesterday. She...
  9. JWarren

Anyone dosing potassium iodide?

I was just curious if anyone is dosing potassium iodide to their systems. If you are, what are you dosing it for and what effects have you seen from dosing it. I've never dosed potassium iodide to any of my tanks, but I noticed that Seachem sells it. Is this product Seachem's answer to Lugal's?
  10. JWarren

Starfish ID

Anyone recognize this guy? Came on a rock full off red mushrooms that I got today. He is sitting in the hospital tank till I figure out whether I need to ditch em or not. There are two of these little guys on the rock.
  11. JWarren

Howdy! :)

Hello everyone! Thought I would hang out with you girls and guys for a while and see if anyone has anything interesting to say. I've been a reefer for 18 years and have been doing basic marine tanks for 25. I owned a wholesale tropical freshwater fish business in Jacksonville many years...