Search results

1. L

Algae reactor

Hi I’m thinking of getting a ITC ALR1 Marine Algae Light Reactor Refugium what’s people’s thoughts on them?
  2. L

HELP! Ammonia

Iv been struggling with ammonia levels it’s now at 1.2 fish are ok at the moment..... il be carrying out a sump water change today Ok the tank has been running 3 months, I went the colony route I’m putting in BIO s to reduce the amonia but I can’t seam to get a handle on it What can I use to...
  3. L

HELP! White spot

This morning I spotted my gold rim tang had white spot I haven’t got a qt tank but have spoke to someone at a shop so will be there in morn to get the qt tank and treatment to help him, for now what can I do he’s breathing deeply and now looks limp and getting blown around the tank as look like...
  4. L

HELP! Tangs fighting, and a jumping Blenney

Evening I brought two tangs from my LFS they advised me to put them in together so they shouldn’t be aggressive against each other unfortunately the powder blue tank keeps chasing the gold rim tang until it hides in a rock, I put a mirror up on one side of the tank that helped at the start but...
  5. L

RSM S 500

Afternoon I’m looking at a RSM s500 tomorrow I’m told the piping is missing tho, can I get replacement easy?