1. reefornot2reef

2 sps frag packs $200 each plus shipping

Saltfan pm me for pics as I stated above unable to post pic
  2. reefornot2reef

left out 1 frag sorry Palleta Pink Tip
  3. reefornot2reef

I have 2 healthy frag packs for sale. All corals are healthy no bugs and some have been cut for several weeks and healed. I will ship overnight fed Ex or UPS. Pics will be exact frag you will get all frags are 1 inch or bigger. I will guarantee live arrival I will replace any corals with...
  4. reefornot2reef

Few RR frags for sale

I have few RR frags for sale RR Peacock 3/4-1 inch 125 RR Mother of Pearl 1inch frag 150 RR double doozy small frag 1/2-3/4 sorry its small 100 also have red dragon 3/4 inch 75 rouge milli from tyree 75 purple monster 65 becker tort 50 all corals are healthy and...
  5. reefornot2reef

Bad transaction with Reefin 101

With that said at the end of the day I was still one corals short by the end of the weekend all but one sps RTN lol
  6. reefornot2reef

Jerry great point lesson learn for me I will continue to trade and send pics before I ship thanks bro
  7. reefornot2reef

I agree reefingfun but this guys knows he did me wrong by not sending all the corals. Not going to sweat it anymore and Im not going to support his business that he claims he does not run. Yes this was verfied by 2 guys in his area on his forums. Reefin101 not worth sending the corals back...
  8. reefornot2reef

I will give this guy a chance to due right by me if not I will go into detail about my experience with him. BUT BEWARE. I do expect for him to try and bash me
  9. reefornot2reef

Worms as food

Okay Paul
  10. reefornot2reef

Worms as food

Hey Paul worms are a very large part of my fish diets, I feed black worms white worms mill worms and glass worms. Must warn you worms can be very fatty my fish gets worms 3 days a week. Along with other food baby bok choy, greens peas broc, krill mysis shrimp claims crab meat formula foods and...
  11. reefornot2reef

SPS Trade

lol I can not post pics send your email also do you have the things Im looking for
  12. reefornot2reef

SPS Trade

Need help adding pics from my computer without having to use photobucket
  13. reefornot2reef

SPS Trade

your right thank you
  14. reefornot2reef

SPS Trade

No body is open to a trade
  15. reefornot2reef

SPS Trade

Anyone up for a trade looking for large frag of candlelight, pearlberry and a rainbow granulosa
  16. reefornot2reef

Red Dragon, Purple Monster

I have two frags of red dragon 2 purple monster and 2 garf bonsai Can sell 2 packages for $200 plus shipping per package I will gaurantee live arrival if coral need to be replaced you pay shipping or I will refund the cost of the corals. I have no red bugs or flat worms of any sort. All...
  17. reefornot2reef

Chalice package

I will always have them let me know when ur ready
  18. reefornot2reef

Red Dragon

Pm me
  19. reefornot2reef

Chalice package

Sure I can will have to be shipped as dry goods I can not guarentee due to customs