Search results

1. Basser1

I have never seen this before!

Hey All.... Tonight I was on Divers' Den and to my surprise they have a bonded pair of bluespot jawfish for sale!! I have not seen this offered for sale any where! Here's a pic: And a link; http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=140133
  2. Basser1

Take a look at this BSJF!

Hey All, I was on DD tonight and they have a couple of bluespots on sale. But 1 really stood out. I haven't seen one with so much blue! Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Opistognathus rosenblatti
  3. Basser1

Super Sale on Jawfish on LA!

O.K. I realize these aren't bluespots, but I see where LiveAquaria has some red-head jawfish on sale. And what a sale it is! These fish were $130 and have been marked down to $49! WOW! Here's alink: Diver's Den® Fish: WYSIWYG Saltwater Fish
  4. Basser1

Reef-Central, Nano_Reef and Aquaria Central What's Going On?

Hey gang! If you're like me, I frequent some other reef web-sites as well. I don't know what's goin' on, but it looks like Reef-Central could be gone due to corrupt data base. I also go to Nano-Reef and it had the same thing happen, although it wasn't as severe as RC. Both happened at about the...
  5. Basser1

BlueSpot Jawfish for $40??

As some of you may or may not know, I'm very active on the Nano-Reef.com web-site as well as being active here on the Bluespot Club. Someone on NR has posted that Mr. Coral ( a Reef Sanctuary sponsor ), will be offering bluespots for sale at the unheard of price of $40!! I can't verify for the...
  6. Basser1

Pics of BSJF Spawning in Home Aquarium!

APRIL FOOLS!! Sorry Gang, Digger put me up to it, I swear!! :bluenod:
  7. Basser1

1/2 Price Sale on BlueSpot Jawfish!!!

O.K. Gang, for all of you "want to be" bluespot owners or you who have the tank size and want to add another bluespot, listen up! I just received an e-mail tonight from BlueZoo Aquatics. They are having a half-price sale on bluespots! Yes you read that right! $75! I have done business with...
  8. Basser1

Can you ID this fish?

Hey gang, I was on another site today and someone was wanting some help in trying to ID this fish: Some thought it was a helfrichi firefish, some thought it might be a wrasse. I think it looks more like a jawfish. What do you jawfish experts think?
  9. Basser1

Very Rare Jawfish

Anyone ever seen one of these, an Orange Head Jawfish? Beautiful fish! Divers Den has one for sale, here's a link: Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Opistognathus rufilineatus Seems DD has been getting in some rare fish lately. They recently had some Candy Basslets that went for $900...
  10. Basser1

The Rarest Clownfish....

A pair of McCulloch Clownfish for sale on Divers Den, only $6000 for the pair! Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Amphiprion mccullochi Maybe Woodstock will get these and start raising them??
  11. Basser1

My LFS has 10 Bluespots for Sale

Hey All, I just received an e-mail today from my lfs on their weekly livestock. They have worked out a special deal on Bluespots for $90 each! Last year, my bluespot was $149! If you're interested, pm me for more info, and they do have shipping available with an arrive alive guarantee!
  12. Basser1

Check out this incredible reef tank in HD!

Hey All! I just found this incredible video of this awesome reef tank! The videography and music is fantastic! Here's the link: Reef Aquarium in HD! on Vimeo Enjoy!!
  13. Basser1

Yellow Assesor

:) I've got one of these coming in next week and wondering if anyone has any advise or experience with them.
  14. Basser1

Thought I Would Share.......

Hello All! As most of you fellow BSJF owners know, I'm the proud owner of "Digger"! I was selected as the June Reef-Profile on Nano-Reef.com. I made Digger more or less the focal point. He pretty much has the run of the tank, he's the boss! If you're interested in taking a look, I am posting a...
  15. Basser1

All BSJF Lovers' Check Out this Video

I am also active on the Nano-Reef.com web-site as well as here on the Blue Spot Club. Today a N-R member posted a video of his, not 1, but 2 blue spots feeding in his tank! It is a really cool video watching them gulp down mysis. He has them in a 34 gallon Solana. He says they were in a 120...
  16. Basser1

Anyone have an extra $3500

WOW, Check this fish out. Hard to believe they have 2 of them for sale!! http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?ddid=36581&siteid=20 Better hurry!
  17. Basser1

Basser1 29 gallon BioCube Journal

Hello guys and gals! I had posted on the Blue Spot Club about my Blue Spot Jawfish and posted a pic of him. A couple of folks asked to see some pics of my tank and set-up. I've had this BC29 going since Sept. of '06. It has been, and continues to be, a work in progress. It's amazing how your...
  18. Basser1

Hello from the Hoosier State!!

Just registered and wanted to say HI! I am new to this board, but not new to SW. I have a 29 gallon Biocube that I've had up and going strong for about 15 months now. I have done some serious mods to it and look forward to meeting and sharing ideas and topics with you! I have been and continue...