Search results

1. luistwentyone

what is this ?

its on the live rock. once the light went on, it started to move
  2. luistwentyone

what is this ?

I got up real early in the morning (3am) to see how my sick fish was doing, and I saw this orange thing that looked odd, it moved real real slow, but it moved so I knew it was alive ! now, what is it ?
  3. luistwentyone

help with ID

nope. I just sat there and stared waiting to find the source, but after a while I just saw a few pieces floating outta nowhere, eventually I took out 6 more pieces. could they have come from the live rock ? its a 3 week old tank, rock is 1 week old. do these green bubbles have anything to...
  4. luistwentyone

help with ID

could be something external, the top is wide open. weird thing is when I clean them out 15-20 mins later I see 3-4 more on top. I'm going to have to sit there and wait to see where they are coming from
  5. luistwentyone

help with ID

anybody have a clue as to what this is ? I've been seeing them floating on top of the water. last night I cleaned them out, this morning I see more and cleaned them out. I get home from work and there they are again.
  6. luistwentyone

Fumigating my house

thanks for the tips ! :thumbup:
  7. luistwentyone

Fumigating my house

thanks everyone, great ideas. since I don't have anyone I can leave the tank with I am going to wrap it in plastic and tape up the seems thanks !:whstlr:
  8. luistwentyone

Fumigating my house

pretty much what I thought, I just don't have anywhere to take it, I might just have to fit into the hotel room with me
  9. luistwentyone

Fumigating my house

question: I am getting my house tented and fumigating. I have an empty 90 gal tank that I will be setting up shortly after the tenting, is there a problem with me leaving the tank in the house while it is tented ? its going to be a FOWLR.
  10. luistwentyone

Red Spots

anybody know what these red spots are ?
  11. luistwentyone

Chromis

I have a school of 7 chromis, 3 of them are trouble makers with each other. they leave everything else alone.
  12. DAT

DAT

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !
  13. luistwentyone

Who will win the 2006 Super Bowl?

Dallas Cowboys going to the Super Bowl !!!!!!!!!! (as spectators)
  14. luistwentyone

Hi

Mexico !?!?!?! Bienvenido amigo.
  15. luistwentyone

Aptaisa eating fish

last week my fire shrimp ate my peppermint shrimp. now I am having an aptaisa bloom. anybody know what fish I can get that will eat aptasia ?
  16. luistwentyone

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Dallas Cowboys. will win its 6th Lombardi
  17. luistwentyone

OT: ICE your cell phones!

thanks, that is just great info !
  18. luistwentyone

Red Sea - Sharm El Sheik - Trip Report

WOW ! thanks !
  19. luistwentyone

Not Good..................

Great White Shark Dies In Captivity Shark Captured By Southern California Fisherman POSTED: 2:24 pm PDT June 22, 2005 UPDATED: 3:14 pm PDT June 22, 2005 MONTEREY, Calif. -- A great white shark mistakenly captured by fishermen died shortly after the Monterey Bay Aquarium transported it to...
  20. luistwentyone

Need help with ID

THATS IT ! great call ! thanks