Search results

1. Tru2nr

8G BioCube (25G Downsized)

So update cleaning crew getting rid of my algae bloom with ease and the phos removing pads are helping as well. Acros tenous is still doing good and I am starting to see some encrusting. Trying to find a replacement ballast so I can get the other PC running(only one of the 18w ballasts works)...
  2. Tru2nr

Ones a mis-bar I picked up from salty critter and the other is a black ice that I got from a local Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Tru2nr

So Joey was off and on but finally kicked it [emoji20] think the biocube might have been a bit tough for him so will try again when I get a bigger tank but the acro is still alive so that's good and the snails are still making progress Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

I will; was out with the GF...I'm easing her into the hobby; she's the only reason the fish have names haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

I agree sump is too small for the lobster...btw I was in bluefish and I did what I shouldn't have I bought an Orange Linkia haha! Still I won't touch this fish though in seeing them, a lot looked sick like but I really did like their 57G Deep Blue Rimless that they had haha Sent from my iPhone...
  6. Tru2nr

Ok, was at the LFS to pick up a small acro to test water quality/sustainability before I dropped real coin...walked out of there with a $10 frag of acro tennis and a handful of snails and a Orange Linkia(named Joey [emoji849]) I'll get picks up once the light comes on and hopefully Joey is out...
  7. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Well most those guys are idiots you'll find out haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Dude from Bluefish say that? Most in the area regard salty as top notch their acros have taken a dive but that's about it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Triton Marine has a 4 week QT on all fish not sure about inverts; salty just has high quality stuff and those guys know their stuff and will never oversell they just speak the truth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Yeah I remember you telling me that...I'll have to check em out again it's a hike for me but any real LFS is because I'm west side Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Tru2nr

Ok the bugger wasn't being too bad... Mis-Bar(named Nelson) Top Down shot of the Mushroom FTS Shroom up close Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Tru2nr

Tag along Clint...things won't be going my way until I get out of this tiny apartment and back into a house and I'm able to get a real tank...although I am becoming kind of partial to this small nano might become my office tank [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Where'd you get the shrimps from? Livestock I only buy from Salty Critter or Triton Marine...its been a long time since I've been to bluefish but last time their fish were always a bit sketch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Tru2nr

Here's some pictures though...last one is so you can check out the Mis-bar as best as possible Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Tru2nr

Now for the tank updates...ill get a FTS later but last weekend I took the GF to her first LFS because I originally wanted just a new bulb....turns out I also got a new mis-barred clown and a St. Thomas mushroom....as far as water stability is concerned undetectable trItes and coralline is...
  16. Tru2nr

Sorry guys been a bit awol here(new gf been taking up time) and tanks just been running with some slight adjustments....so without further delay.... Stir...I believe in BP as long as you have enough flow...I run a minimal amount though as I would rather replace when they get dissolved and have...
  17. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

I agree with the RO test....get in there good wipe out the salt water and see if it comes back...btw tanks looking great, not sure if you moved it but Montis's do not like being set on the sand and you will be blown away by the frag swap so save your $$ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

That there is a good looking set up!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Tru2nr

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Smart move! Always plan for the worst when setting up the plumbing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Tru2nr

Just saying hi. New to the forum and to saltwater.

Welcome and to echo everyone else....research, research and research some more and once that's done do more research and have patience like a lot of patience ha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk