Search results

1. tigerarmy90

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

HMA is that a peppermint hog fish? I really dig those little guys...can you take some more pics of him? Im also wondering what you experience has been with the fish? Im thinking about adding one to my tank
  2. tigerarmy90

colony pack for sale!!!

these came from dr fosters and smith so Im going to add a couple of the links that they have since my photo taking skills are not quite up to par. Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Acropora abrotanoides on this one the growth pattern seems to be a little different but the color is spot on...
  3. tigerarmy90

colony pack for sale!!!

I have the following for sale as a pack. I will let them go for $150 plus actual shipping through paypal. They will be proffesionally packed with heat pack if needed and shipped overnight with the carrier of your choice. I prefer fed ex but whatever floats your boat!! tennis ball sized colony...
  4. tigerarmy90

Getting out of hobby selling EVERYTHING!!!!

can u list your livestock?
  5. tigerarmy90

LPS - Orange huge single polyp 2" in size...what is it

seen them for 600 a piece on some sites!!! yoiu should sell them before they are going for 50 a piece...lol, you know everything rare becomes common with time in this hobby ;)
  6. tigerarmy90

Jusbechillin's 210 gallon Build

You have an amazing tank!!!
  7. tigerarmy90

my 90g braceless/framless tank!! 36x24x24"

I here you, A few lfs in fresno get them in but are way overpirced per polyp! I drive 2 1/2 hours to get them now...I found a nice little hook up on the coast :)
  8. tigerarmy90

for sure, nest time Im going 30-36 front to back :) heres some shots of some recent additions acan greeb lobo rimless makes for an easy escape
  9. tigerarmy90

def one of the best sizes I have owned...I love having the depth front to back for rockwork! Rimless still trips me out to, it looks like it could just fall apart but they are pretty well built! I cant wait till I have some corals in it to look at :)
  10. tigerarmy90

thanks alot frankie, Im thinking Im going to give those a shot...I have a few left over from my retun plumbing. I didnt want to pass on the extra flow but may just have to comprimise :) unfortunatley for me the two top retunrs are pushing the sand back to so I may need them on all four...
  11. tigerarmy90

thanks alot!!! me too... :)
  12. tigerarmy90

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

hey bigjay, Im back...Ive been out of comission due to a car accident but Im back on my feet! I would still really like to see what you could do with that light bix fish setup...and Im ready to order a dropper and a spot feeder!!! send me a price and paypal info for those two and we can talk...
  13. tigerarmy90

its been a while, I recently reaquascaped and added a few pieces that I had been growing out in my nephews tank!!! The dart is so overkill that there is no way for me to keep the sand down, I have this big spot of bare glass that I plan on cevering with some top notch lps :) left side...
  14. tigerarmy90

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

nice tank man, I have the same dimensions on mine...so what fish are you planning on keeping in there?
  15. tigerarmy90

What is going on with my corals? see pics.

what fish do you have in there?
  16. tigerarmy90

closed loop or koralia

closed loop! I have mine setup with a dart and 4 way and I get so much flow that it was pushing water over the top of the tank...I also am a big fan of not seeing any pumps or wires in or hanging from the tank.
  17. tigerarmy90

Best underwater camera?? Im in the Bahamas!!

stylus fr sure, I think there is a stylus 1010 or something like that out now...
  18. tigerarmy90

Here are a few shots to give youi an idea of what the flow is like with the 4 way and dart running... about 1.5" from the water level to the top of the glass water going up and over the front glass when the top two returns are firing :) I ordered omni flex nozzles from oceans motion to...
  19. tigerarmy90

Remember when.....

great pics!!!