Search results

1. BarbMazz

testing steves poop

Hi, Steve..when I saw something about testing your poop I had to comment. :invisible Brought me right outta the RS closet.
  2. BarbMazz

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

The tank is a mere 65g.. thankfully lots of rock for the little guy to hide in. Really, they don't torture him and beat him up, otherwise he'd already be a goner. They kind of weakly chase him away. He does the dance hoping to be accepted. One of the pair, I think, would like to accept him, but...
  3. BarbMazz

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Hi, Doni Marie! I have a trio of grade b's that morphed into A's, so I'm grateful, and lucky! Unfortunately, my hopes of having a true trio form have come to naught, and one of them needs to hide during the day. The pair allow him to sleep in one of the RBTA's during the night, so they are...
  4. BarbMazz

Hello from Ohio

I grew up in Broadview Heights! Lived on Wright Rd. See if your wife knows where that is. :)
  5. BarbMazz

Happy Birthday Octoman!!

Mark; one of my favorite reefer peeples. Such a wonderful, thoughtful, marvelous person. I hope your birthday brings you a day of peace, joy, happiness and lots of FUN. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!
  6. BarbMazz

A 55G link in the Golden Chain

Jeff, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet up with you on your way back from DC!! Let's make plans for sure! There are lots of restaurants right near 90..I assume that's the route you'll be taking on your way through.
  7. BarbMazz

Hello from Ohio

Hi, and welcome! I'm also from Ohio....near Cleveland. I have lots of critters, too. Four dogs, a cat, a lovebird and two tanks. I think you still win though! Yes, please, pictures of your wife and all your critters :)
  8. BarbMazz

concerned

Poor Shrek! :( I'm sorry. Yes, two tanks is definitely much easier. I'm glad you're doing well!
  9. BarbMazz

concerned

I'm okay. Tore down two of my tanks...down to "only" two! How are your tanks doing?
  10. BarbMazz

new seahorses

H. Kelloggi grow to about 11". What gallonage is your tank? Yours look to be pretty young?
  11. BarbMazz

Dwarf SeaHorse

I agree that your pico tank is too small even for dwarf seahorses. I agree that you don't want an air pump blowing into seahorse tank; this can lend to the appearance of gas bubble disease in your seahorses...you don't want them to get that! I disagree that a HOB filter is a piece of junk. I...
  12. BarbMazz

concerned

OH! HI, Mark! How are you!! :D
  13. BarbMazz

concerned

Do you know what species of carpet anemone you have? Atlantic/caribbean species are notorious fish eaters and don't host many fish. If it's a s. haddoni the clowns that naturally host are Saddleback Clowns. They will go in and out of a haddoni's mouth and be a-okay. I had an s. haddoni paired...
  14. BarbMazz

A friend indeed :)

That is one beautiful gift. Music can do something so special for both the musician and the listener.
  15. BarbMazz

A 55G link in the Golden Chain

Wow Jeff! Your 55 looks spectacular! Love that elegance, and the growth in your duncan's is simply amazing. I'm really happy to see you photogging again. I have to get started back with that, too. I haven't picked up my camera in quite a while. I hope you're well!
  16. BarbMazz

June 2010 POTM Contest!

This isn't the best quality photog, but this is Bam Bam, my departed BSJF. I lost him about a year ago to a tail infection. He was a great fish. You can see right down his gullet!
  17. Bam Bam

Bam Bam

18. BarbMazz

Snail's pace beginning to an Old Lady's 65g Reef

They have the best Way Grumpy faces! And, they'll hang at the front glass and stare you in the eye. That's what I like best!
  19. BarbMazz

My female ate frozen immediately. The much smaller male subsisted on cope-and amphipods until he was larger...then he took to frozen right away. Not that this means all lions will do this. There are some pretty easy ways to switch them over to frozen, though.
  20. BarbMazz

jeff I know you'll be careful! GrendelPrime I am glad you followed along. Now I know just enough to be dangerous! Astiesi thanks for looking. Good luck with you adventure.