Search results

1. H

Starting 40 gallon

Ammonia levels are staying at 0 first week in
  2. H

Starting 40 gallon

I have all the same filter media from my old tank in the 70 gallon filter a sponge,filter media, and activated carbon. And going to get beneficial bacteria soon.
  3. H

Starting 40 gallon

The 70 gallon filter has the filter media from the old tank that should have the bacteria, and i havent bought any beneficial bacteria yet im going to get some soon
  4. H

Starting 40 gallon

No i have a 70 gallon filter on it though.
  5. H

Starting 40 gallon

And only thing that is new was the sand.
  6. H

Starting 40 gallon

My previous tank was over a year old
  7. H

Starting 40 gallon

Yes, everything in there is from my previous tank and i am testing Ammonia and ill check the rock work to make it more stable i have old flat rock from my old tank for bases and 2 rocks thst both add up to 18lbs on them.
  8. H

Starting 40 gallon

Feed back is appreciated i am a beginner.
  9. H

Starting 40 gallon

Current pictures
  10. H

Starting 40 gallon

This is my setup so far.
  11. H

Current loop usa led light

Thank you for the advice i reached out to current usa and they are sending a replacement for my light
  12. H

Current loop usa led light

My current loop usa light has a clock on it but the clock isnt changing after time passes it just stays at the same tine that i set it how do i fix this?
  13. H

New coral

I might maie a gsp island in my 40 gallon tank.
  14. H

New coral

15. H

New coral

Is it supposed to be bigger?
  16. H

New coral

These are my newest corals they have been in the tank for 3 days now. Let me know what you think
  17. H

Tank testing

Yea i keep a log of my tests but only have tests for Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate but once i can get thos tests ill start testing them. I also got my 40 gallon set up with a orbit marine led fixture (current usa) now i am waiting to start puting water in it to start transferring everything from...
  18. H

Tank testing

I have a 10g tank and going to a 40g soon i test Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate weekly and i am going to keep a softie tank with a few fish and 1 bubbletip anemone also doing bi-weekly water changes so far for the 10g. What other things should I start testing for and what test do you recommend?
  19. H

Need help finding aquarium stand

Ok thank you, do u recomended a placement mat? Or some kind of foam under the tank?