Search results

1. SPR

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Thank you I use a canon EOS750d and sometimes, like the picture above a canon Macro lense. The fancy stuff! Lol I got the camera for my Galapagos adventure originally, then discovered the perfect subjects in my tanks.
  2. SPR

This is the original frag of the above coral, from 2020
  3. SPR

This coral was about 1 inch in size 3 years ago, it’s now about 12 inches…..
  4. SPR

Nobby's S-650

I suppose the time comes for things like this, for many people. Let us know how it all goes and keep in touch. Its been an amazing journey!
  5. SPR

For those of you paying attention, you will recall I tried using Agent Green. In the S650 I’ve been adding 10ml every day or so, and the phosphate as come down from 2.19 (yes!) to 0.36 today, so quiet a lot. And remember it may take a while longer to bring down because of phosphates leaching...
  6. SPR

No it’s a new picture taken last week I think
  7. SPR

I would expect so yes, just adjust the dose and start off with a few drops until you see how it works. It forms a smoke effect and doesn’t bother the fish etc. To be honest if I get a zero reading I’m delighted because it won’t really be, because of all the fish etc and feeding and test error...
  8. SPR

The emperor is all grown up in the new coat, about 7 inches long. These are just quick shots so don’t think I’ve lost the ‘fancy camera’!
  9. SPR

Ok ATM Agent Green phosphate remover (Blue Shark Journey now I think) I added it to the S650, first addition phosphate went from 2.19 (yes!) to 1.5 and I’ve added 3 doses now in total of around 10ml each. When you add it, the water goes like a ‘smokey’‘ effect which it’s supposed to and then...
  10. SPR

I know but it looks glowing with life so….. just shows you
  11. SPR

The S650 has been running for nearly 6 1/2 years now, it’s an established system and although I test weekly for the main 3 foundation elements, I rarely test for nitrate and phosphate I was running rowaphos in a reactor and changing it every 6-8 weeks so never bothered, and I’ve just cleaned...
  12. SPR

I was running a Deltec twin tech but it kept failing so it’s offline now, but I completely agree with you provided you have the correct media
  13. SPR

Its a secret! Might let you have a look though….